OT - Earbuds

abrannume
on 2/28/13 5:15 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

I'm looking for a good set of earbuds that will stay in the ear and sound good.  Noise cancelling would be nice too.  Any suggestions? Oh, and not too expensive either.

exohexoh
on 2/28/13 6:56 am - West Chester, PA

i like the skullcandy brand. i've used their cheap ones and they are pretty good, right now i have the mid-level ones like these: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Skullcandy+-+Ink'd+Stereo+Ea r+Bud+Headphones+-+Pink/8723367.p?id=1200703056764&skuId=872 3367 . it actually looks like best buy did away with their cheaper ones, at least online. plus they come with the tiniest gels i could find because i apparently have super tiny ear canals, and they are the only ones that will stay in. 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

abrannume
on 2/28/13 8:45 pm - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

I was actually checking out Skullcandy brands on Amazon. Think I'll give it a try. Thanks

katmandu
on 2/28/13 7:49 am
I bought the Panasonic brand on Amazon for 4.95. I bought some supplements at the same time so I got free shipping. They sound very good.

Mary Jo enlightened

RNY Date  12//5/12 Pre op 237,SW 222, CW 163

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/28/13 8:29 am - OH

I guess that depends on how you define "expensive".  I listen to my iPod a lot at work, so I bought a nice pair of earbuds by Sony.  They were what *i* would consider expensive for earbuds (but not nearly top of the line, which can be outrageously expensive!), but have great sound quality and are very comfortable (whereas I have had several brands that just did not fit my ears well or had crappy sound).  I would suggest looking on Amazon.  That will give you a wide range of prices and you can read reviews to see what other people think of the comfort level and sound quality of various ones.  You can also often get them for less than in stores, depending where you shop.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Blondie76
on 2/28/13 1:23 pm - AL
I'm a skullcandy fan too. A lot of the time you can pick up a good pair at tj maxx.
Most Active
Recent Topics