18 weeks 2 days post op :)

Jamie-Sue30
on 3/1/13 12:10 am
RNY on 10/24/12

18 weeks 2 days post op WITH a big smile.  The first is my before almost at my heaviest weight. Down 115 pounds! :) Wow! 

If anyone was my size, I was 380 at the start of this.  When did your belly, arms, and thighs really start to go down? My belly is taking FOREVER to go away. 

SoCaPinkLady
on 3/1/13 12:31 am, edited 3/1/13 12:31 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

My legs and arms got skinnier before my tummy did. I am now losing my tummy. Hang in there. You will lose where you have the least amount to lose first the rest will follow!!! My legs have NEVER been this skinny EVER!!!

Congrats on your success thus far!! You have done amazingly!!!! Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!!!

Lori                               

charjames
on 3/1/13 12:45 am - PA
RNY on 10/30/12

Jamie Sue- you looks fantastic!!! Looks like you had your surgery 1 week before me.  I know I know- dont compare yourself to others- and I dont for the most part- but I use it as motivation to show what is POSSIBLE.  Posts like yours are inspiring!  I carried my weight everywhere so for the most part thas how I've lost.  Got bingo arms so need to really make sure I'm doing arm workouts.  What are you doing for exercise?  Can you do some that target the mid-section?

Jamie-Sue30
on 3/1/13 1:17 am
RNY on 10/24/12

I've lost about 80 pounds since surgery but remember, it looks like I weighed more then you did to begin with so I would lose faster. I was jogging/walking and doing weights but then my gallbladder went bad and I've been sick and weak since. I am trying to up my protein to 100 grams a day because my doctor thinks I'm malnourished. My Pre-Albumin was fine though. I am supposed to go back to work next week(from my gallbladder sugery) but I think I'm going to end up being out for another couple of weeks. :/

karenp8
on 3/1/13 2:46 am - Brighton, IL

You are doing amazing. Keep up your hard work!

lindiesisson
on 3/1/13 5:30 am - IN

You look wonderful great job :)

Lori F.
on 3/1/13 5:33 am - St. Clair Shores, MI
RNY on 12/27/12

You look great!  Looks like you are losing in those areas already :)

Follow me @ www.bariatrickitchen.com  My Progress, Recipes and Things I learn along the way
HW: 375   ​SW: 342  GW:  140  HT: 5'7"  

Most Active
Recent Topics