What's on your plate (Wednesday)?

madeformore
on 3/12/13 11:22 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Good morning! Between my three kiddos, its like a snotfest in our house all of a sudden. I should've sent them their own boxes of Kleenex to school today. Yikes. Oh well, glad its not anything worse than a cold. Today's agenda includes preschool dropoff/pickup, Sam's Club, setup for my Moms group mtg tomorrow, and dance/gymnastics for my oldest son. May try to sneak over to the Y while he is at dance, since I missed yesterday.

Breakfast: Protein bar

Snack: Cheese stick

Lunch: Leftover tatortot hotdish

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: Rotiserri chicken breast

Snack: Vanilla greek yogurt with strawberries

Hope everyone has a great day!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Stephanie M.
on 3/12/13 11:43 pm - Los Angeles, CA

Good morning! Today is a pretty laid back day. A couple work-out classes, then 1 school class. Then relaxing for the afternoon (much needed, as the last few weeks have been crazy). It's a week and a half until spring break, and I cannot wait to have a week free to sleep!

Foods:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt

Snack: Nectar protein

Lunch: Salad and Meatloaf

Dinner: Chicken stir fry

Snack: (if needed) apple and peanut butter

Have a great day, all!

katmom_02
on 3/13/13 1:32 am - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 02/20/13

OMG...this is my plan. Hopefully I can get all this in! If so I will get in 57g of protein...yay. SO excited.

BREAKFAST : Protein Shake (EAS Carb Control)

SNACK: 1/4 c. Cottage Cheese

LUNCH: Shredded chicken breast (from the crock-pot) with some sour cream on the side (to help it down)

SNACK: Life Choice Protein Bar...just a quarter of it, I've been working on the bad boy since Monday.

DINNER: MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime & a Laughing Cow light Blue Cheese wedge

I don't know if I'll be able to eat it all, but I am going to try. Also I am going to try to get in at least a 32 oz bottle of powerade Zero....AND I'm going back to the gym today! I'll just be walking, and I'll probably tire myself out, but I'm going to do it!

madeformore
on 3/13/13 3:24 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Nothing wrong with a bit of sour cream but, in case you didn't know, plain greek yogurt is a great substitute and a good protein source. I can't even tell the difference when I use it on tacos and taco salads. Yummo.

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/13/13 3:28 am - Baltimore, MD

The sun is shining! Yay!

Eats as I know them:

1. Click Frapp

2. The best chicken salad EVAH (catered) on whole wheat (from home)

3. Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar

4. Not sure about dinner since the twins are supposed to be coming home this evening and I'm supposed to be driving them + mama home. If that happens in time for church dinner it'll be shepherd's pie.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!