Hi everybody...I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself...

MoonFlower24n7
on 4/21/13 12:18 pm

I signed up a few days ago and WOW how this site has changed!  I remember lurking in the background,reading everythig I could, looking at before and after pic's and just dreaming of the day I could potentially have such a drastic change in my life.  I could not even fathom the fact that I could have before and after pic's.  It was very hard to imagine.  I am now 8 years post-op and just wanted to touch base with other's who have had WLS.  I have gained alot of knowlege on this site.  I have really ramped up my vitamin intake (thanks to all the newbies!)  I am just being reminded about all the basics. I'm having a hard time navigating this site so I have questions.  I hope to hear from you! 

Jen~

Tiggybeep
on 4/21/13 12:22 pm
RNY on 04/02/13 with

Welcome (back) Jen!  I also used to use this site back in 2002-2003 when I had my banding done.  It's changed a LOT in some ways, in other ways not that much at all (which is a good thing).  My favorite new feature is the health tracker that adds fun motivational lines to one's signature.  Of course, it would be more fun if I were not in a few days worth of a stall (to be expected after going from like 200-300 kcal on my liquid phase to being able to have more than that on my soft food stage), but that's just part of the process.  Ask away with any questions you have, and we'll do our best to answer them. :)

MoonFlower24n7
on 4/22/13 8:10 am

Thank you!  I'm slowly but surely learning by trial and error LOL!  It's mostly some of the lingo that I'm not sure about.  I can't think of them now but as soon as I do, I'll ask.

Jen~

MrsLitch
on 4/21/13 1:12 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Welcome hope you stick around and participate. We're glad to have you here officially!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

MoonFlower24n7
on 4/22/13 8:21 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!  I am really enjoying surfing this site.  Sometimes I look at the clock and can't believe how long I've been online!  It's just good to see so many people with so mu*****ommon.

Be Well

Jen~

netnay
on 4/21/13 2:00 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

Welcome!!!!

'View

MoonFlower24n7
on 4/22/13 8:15 am

Thank you!  It's really good to be back.  This time as a member.  It's really helping me because there are alot of things discussed that nobody talked about back then.  I like how everybody is so open about just about everything.  There's no such thing as TMI!  We're all in this together :)

Jen~

karenp8
on 4/21/13 8:36 pm - Brighton, IL

Glad to have you join us. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Welcome!

MoonFlower24n7
on 4/22/13 8:26 am

Thank you!  This site is impacting me in tremendously just like it did 8 years ago when I was pre-op.  It's so different being on the other side!

Be Well

Jen~

glad2balive
on 4/21/13 11:40 pm

WELCOME! I look forward to getting to know you and learn from your wisdom.

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 60 replies · 401 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 506 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 580 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 116 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 302 views