OT PRAYERS NEEDED

lbush1977
on 5/10/13 9:07 pm - IN
RNY on 08/15/13

J when I finally receive my surgery date (8-13-13) I get some bad news. My pcp wanted me to have a mammogram last week. They call to tell me at some of the pics were fuzzy and they needed me t have another. I went Thursday to have the other and ended up finding out I have 2 tumors...1 in each breast..they know it is not cyst because they did an ultrasound but are hoping  is fibroangoma? and not cancer. I dont have a family history  of breast cancer however my mother survived ovarian cancer 14 years ago and her father died from kidney cancer. i also have a cousin that had cancer as a child and a cousin that passed away away child from cancer all on my mothers side and my grandma passed from lung cancer on my dads side. I have to go Monday to have needle biopsies done. i pray that it is not cancer however am comforted that if it is cancer it has been found quickly and be taken care of. i do worry what will become of my family as i am a nurse and while my husband works, i  am the main breadwinner but i  to have faith that everything will be ok...Thank you for  listening to me vent and worry.

Allen Y.
on 5/10/13 9:24 pm - Garland, TX

Hi Margaret,

Prayers uplifted!

glad2balive
on 5/10/13 10:19 pm

PRAYING FOR YOU!

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

MrsLitch
on 5/10/13 10:19 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12

Sending prayers that it turns out okay. I know it's difficult not to worry but since you've asked for prayers I assume you are a believer. Believe that God has you in his arms and will take care of you! Blessed be.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

semitchell1972
on 5/10/13 10:29 pm
You are in my prayers.
karenp8
on 5/10/13 10:55 pm - Brighton, IL

God will take care of you and your family but I will be praying as well. Just know you are not alone!

JanBooth
on 5/10/13 10:58 pm - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

Prayers for you. 
Could be fibroids...I have a history of those.  Just keep in mind, what I tell myself during times of worry...God never gives us more than He knows that we can handle. 

Janet

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

thynnlynn
on 5/10/13 11:40 pm - MI

photo dovesSendingPrayers.gif

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

brendaterry
on 5/10/13 11:40 pm - NJ
Prayers go up blessings come down! Be blessed, God is in control and He NEVER fails.
NDHM
on 5/10/13 11:59 pm
Praying for you & your family.
Most Active
Recent Topics