Sex

nsdr77
on 7/25/13 6:00 am - MI
RNY on 07/08/13

Just curious why we have to wait 4 very long weeks before we have sex?

poet_kelly
on 7/25/13 6:03 am - OH

I don't know why you would need to wait that long.  Who told you that you had to wait four weeks, your surgeon?  I'd ask whoever told you to wait.  Most surgeons say it's fine to have sex as soon as you're feeling up to it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

nsdr77
on 7/25/13 6:07 am - MI
RNY on 07/08/13

The nutritionist said to wait 4 weeks....

poet_kelly
on 7/25/13 6:52 am - OH

I think I"d ask your surgeon, not your nutritionist.  It's not really a question about nutrition, after all.  Unless you're wondering about the protein content of... oh, never mind.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Angie_K
on 7/25/13 6:55 am - VA
RNY on 05/22/13
On July 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, poet_kelly wrote:

I think I"d ask your surgeon, not your nutritionist.  It's not really a question about nutrition, after all.  Unless you're wondering about the protein content of... oh, never mind.

Hahahaha!!

AndiT
on 7/25/13 8:41 am - Hillsboro, OR
VSG on 10/30/13

Oh dear god I was joking with my bestie on JUST THAT!!!! I asked, hmmm, does that get added to your protein count for the day??? She gagged and died. lol

Mo Diggity
on 7/25/13 8:58 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

omg Kelly Hahahahahhahaaa !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

nsdr77
on 7/25/13 9:48 am - MI
RNY on 07/08/13

I didn't ask the nutritionist. This is one of the things they went over at the seminar.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 7/25/13 12:25 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Kelly!!  I just choked!!  Oh wait I don't choke!!  Do you know they have calories for that listed on myfitnesspal?  THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

poet_kelly
on 7/25/13 12:26 pm - OH

I did not know that.  How many calories is in it?

Most Active
Recent Topics