What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Dcgirl
on 3/2/14 11:55 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi OH friends!  I hope you all had a good weekend, and not too many of you are affected by today's massive storm on the east coast!  The snow is coming down in DC, it's a state of emergency, the government and schools are all closed, yet my 5 pm flight to Mexico City is "on time).  Thanks, Ceithlenn, for taking over the reigns this weekend with this post!  I love that so many of you love it!

I had a fun weekend in Philly with college friends and made my protein numbers but ate just over my personal goal of 700 calories :(  And I only lost 2 lbs last week.  This was the kick in my butt I needed to get back on track and tighten up my diet.

Time Since Surgery: 11 weeks today!

B: Protein coffee (coffee, Click espresso two scoops, 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk)

L: The last 1/4 of Friday night's Chipotle burrito bowl (chicken, onion/peppers, a little bit of cheese, guacamole)

D: I am doing a carry-on for my flight so I can't bring protein drinks.  I am thinking I will bring turkey jerky and perhaps some cheese.  Solids only...

E: None.  My back is slightly tweaked and it's insanely snowy.

V: Had my morning vits already 

W: Gotta catch up!

What's on your menu today?  Em

averybyrd
on 3/3/14 12:06 am

B: Protein shake (chocolate - Jay Robb), also 2 small pieces of teriyaki chicken from last night

S: none because I finished breakfast around 11!

L: Salad with nuts and ranch, more chicken

S: Not sure yet - maybe the yogurt I didn't have this morning

D: Chili with kielbasa

S: plum or banana and almonds

NDHM
on 3/3/14 12:08 am

We are having a time with this crazy weather too.  We didn't get as much snow as expected, but we did get more ice.  I just keep dreaming about a warm vacation lol.  Hurry up summer!!

B: protein shake (I HATE these...ugh...but they do help me keep cravings in check for some reason)

L: egg salad lettuce wrap.  This sounds really good to me today.  I did a lot of cooking yesterday in case the weather caused us to lose electricity.  Luckily it didn't, but now I have a dozen boiled eggs to use lol

D: Something with chicken and zucchini

S: Too much coffee, probably yogurt or cheese

E: C25K

V: set my alarms so that shouldn't be a problem

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 12:25 am

We are getting hit with another snow storm today.It is not as bad as it was going to be it drives me crazy how they name the snow storms now.Well anyway.

B:Omelette with some ham and cheese

S:Power crunch bar

L:Taco salad with some guac and beans and some filet mignon. Some people think I am crazy for using such a good cut of meat for a salad.It is so worth it I think.

S:Yogurt

D:Stuffed peppers that I made this morning with turkey and some rice in the crockpot.

E:shoveling snow

Vitamins all on schedule.

water need to up it today.

Have a safe trip to Mexico.

saterry
on 3/3/14 1:32 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

We have come up with our own names for the 'snow storms'.......@#$%&* is used ALOT !!

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

Kenyatta W.
on 3/3/14 12:46 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

Hey DcGirl!!!

Well it was a snowy mess here in INDY but not as bad like the news people were saying it would be so I'm grateful for that! I finally tried a new recipe this past weekend and it turned out delicious and a slittle spicy from www.skinnytaste.com

Time since surgery: Almost 14 months on the 7th

B: Protein coffee, left breakfast at home rushing for work

S1: 1 oz Turkey Jerky

L: 2/3c new recipe Chicken Taco Chili (DELISH)

S2: 1/2 pure protein bar

E: Changing up the routine... Treadmill; walk and jogging, Full body weights training 60 mins

D: 2/3c Chicken Taco Chili - I may up the serving size to get more protein and calories

S3: Unjury Chicken Soup protein

W/Vites: on target

Totals so far.... 637 Calories - need to up my cals & protein so I may add another snack, Protein 84 grams, Carbs 58 grams, Fats 8 grams

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

Ceithlenn
on 3/3/14 1:43 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

I am so going to try that Chicken taco chili recipe.

Kenyatta W.
on 3/3/14 1:48 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

It is so delish Ceithlenn! The suggested serving size is 1 1/4c but that is way too much for me. I actually can eat 2/3c and be satisfied with that. It is very filling.

Kenyatta

Ceithlenn
on 3/3/14 4:52 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thanks for the serving recommendation, I saw the 1 1/2 cup and laughed I can only eat about 1/2 of the cup of chili from panera cause its so thick.

I love chili I found a mock one for the chick pea one from panera so I will be making both this week. Hopefully.

zephyr1975
on 3/3/14 1:33 am
RNY on 01/27/15

B: 1.5 oz Greek Yogurt,

L: 2 oz cottage cheese,  Chocolate peanut butter Protein shake made with 12 oz skim milk

D: I'm going to try some tuna for dinner, Lemon cheesecake Proein shake for dessert...

E: I am going to get on the treadmill tonight.

V: Gotta take them tonight

W: still hard to drink enough water but I'm trying.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 334 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 372 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 236 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 102 views
Recent Topics