Spanx or not to Spanx

laura343
on 3/11/14 12:06 am

YES Flexees are my #1 go to for shapewear.  Love flexees!!!  

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 3/10/14 1:10 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

I do not wear shapewear but then again I do not wear dresses.  I do wear good bras and underwear.  Going through the plastics process right now so maybe I will change my mind about dresses after that.  

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

chulbert
on 3/10/14 11:17 pm - Rochester, NY
RNY on 01/21/13

I wear a compression shirt every day.  I carried a lot of weight in my chest and while the moobs are mostly deflated they are a pretty big nuisance.  Additionally, I have enough of a belly flap that I don't like to clap, flop or plop when I move suddenly.

When I go to the gym I add compression shorts too.  Everything is locked down like Fort Knox.

laura343
on 3/10/14 11:32 pm

LOL on Fort Knox.  I hear you Chulbert.

Ocalasam
on 3/10/14 11:34 pm
RNY on 12/18/12

These posts are some of the funniest ones I've read!  I wore them when I was losing, but I don't need them now.  I would wear them with a really nice dress.  I live in Florida, so it gets too brutally hot to wear them a lot of the year. 

MyLady Heidi
on 3/11/14 12:16 am

I recently bought a pair of the spanx panty hose, I thought they made my ass look good, then I read about them crushing your internal organs to the point it can cause problems so I abandoned ship on them.  Plus they are too expensive.  My legs and butt need the help but I just wear lined skirts to keep everything looking smooth.  And I am nearly 50 so no mini skirts for me.

Kim S.
on 3/11/14 1:04 am - Helena, AL

I'm a Spanx girl.  I've had plastics, so I only wear them with form fitting dresses-still have dimples in my backside.  I like the higher power panty.  the Super Higher Power Panty is tighter and not as comfortable, and I don't need that much suction...so I just wear the regular ones.  I like that you can go pee and not have to pull them down.

Liz J.
on 3/11/14 1:54 am - Woonsocket, RI

I wore a generic brand compression top when I was at my biggest. It smoothed the lumps (especially the back fat that bubbled over my bra) and like someone else said locked everything down like Ft Knox. I continue to wear one. I got down to 150 and could wear tight shirts with it on. Not so much without. Although I could have worn baggy shirts with no compression top. I loved wearing fitted shirts! Ive gained 41 lbs back and need to wear it now just to fit into my now "fitted" sweatshirts. They used to be big and comfy. Im back on OH and working on getting this 41 lbs off

laura343
on 3/11/14 2:18 am

Liz, you can do it.  You know what you have to do and what it will take.  GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Liz J.
on 3/11/14 2:30 am - Woonsocket, RI

Thanks!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 196 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 117 views