NSV

mamata2
on 9/10/14 12:38 am

Today I am wearing a skirt that i haven't worn since before my son was born 10 years ago (thank god its a work skirt and still in style).  I am finding it difficult not telling anyone who will listen!

Also, I cleaned out my closet last week and I have nothing left that isn't 4 or more years old!  I see shopping in my future!!

karenp8
on 9/10/14 12:42 am - Brighton, IL

Congratulations! Now get out there and hit some resale shops and find some bargains that fit!!

karenp8
on 9/10/14 12:43 am - Brighton, IL

Congratulations! Now get out there to some resale shops and find some bargains that fit!!

Sandie E.
on 9/10/14 2:45 pm - La Grande, OR
RNY on 05/14/14

Yay!!! That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!  If you still are loosing the advice everyone has given me is to not invest too much money in buying new clothes. If you have support groups with clothing exchanges that would be a good resource too. I'm still in the process, but shopping has become less painful and more satisfying than it was before but I have really tried to only buy like clearance so I wasn't wasting money every month lol and I am happy I saved so many clothes from the past!

Highest - 281   1st appt - 274   Approval/pre-surgery - 259   Current - 136

brienicole
on 9/12/14 1:53 am
RNY on 06/30/14

Great job and what an awesome feeling. 

Brie (brienicole) Band to bypass revision on June 30th 2014 :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics