I'm in the 100's!

kokosuggs
on 4/13/15 12:14 pm

I haven't posted in a few weeks but I am finally weighing in at 195  :)

43 pounds since surgery...everyday it gets easier :)

In the very beginning the scale moved a lb a day then of course it slowed down...I know everyone is different but Im almost 3 months out...should I have lost MORE weight by now?   Im just wondering if I'm at the average stage of losing...

also can anyone describe the difference in feeling like something is stuck vs dumping?

RNY 1/19/15   SW 238  CW 169 GW ??

bublegirl1
on 4/13/15 12:21 pm
RNY on 11/10/14

Congrats! I'm 5 months out and mine was a revision and I've lost 44 lbs. so you're done by amazing! As long as you get there. I'm a few lbs from onederland and I can't wait! 

-Amie

catalina07
on 4/13/15 10:42 pm - NY
Revision on 11/20/14

Hey bublegirl1. I also was a revision and had my surgery just 10 days after you! We are surgery buddies!! I made it to onerland about a month ago...since then I have only lost a little bit. Keep up the great work! You'll get here sooooon!!

Revision: Band to Bypass - 11/20/14

Lap Band - 7/30/07 

bublegirl1
on 4/13/15 11:36 pm
RNY on 11/10/14

Thank you! Congrats on all of your success and thanks for the kind words!

-Amie

Kathyjs
on 4/13/15 10:16 pm

Congrats !!!! Little humor, if you question if you are dumping or not, you are not :-)

carimiller9173
on 4/13/15 10:53 pm - Wilmington, DE

Congrats on being in onederland!!!!!

Pre-op weight 342.5; Surgery 320.7

M 1-10.5

catalina07
on 4/13/15 10:59 pm - NY
Revision on 11/20/14

I think you are doing great! Congratulations on making it to onederland!  Dumping vs. stuck...Well I have never gotten stuck since my bypass surgery but...before this surgery I lived with a lapband for 7 years.  I have a lot of experience with being stuck. it feels like something is stuck in the bottom of your throat and in your chest. I remember the pain in my chest feeling like a heart attack! and then comes the strong desire to throw up.  Dumping has happened to me just once. It actually lasted about 2 hours. I felt like I MUST lay down. extremely nauseous. a little dizzy. racing heart, sweating...then sleep.  Woke up, thought i was better...went off to school, and then....BAM! extreme stomach cramps...had to leave the classroom to run to the bathroom...which then followed with diahrea, feeling of passing out, more stomach cramps....  Like they said above me, if you dump, you will KNOW it.  I am actually grateful now. Knowing that can happen to me again, really keeps me in check. That all happened off cereal and milk! Imagine if I would've went for ice cream or candy?!!! I really learned a lesson that day.  

Revision: Band to Bypass - 11/20/14

Lap Band - 7/30/07 

christinerocks
on 4/13/15 11:58 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Great job! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

mysty888
on 4/14/15 9:41 am
RNY on 01/22/15

I had surgery three days after you, and I have lost 41.4 post-surgery, so it seems right to me, lol. Although, I do still have a ways to go to hit onederland. 

I don't think I dump, but I do get a little light headed and nauseous if something doesn't agree with me. If something gets stuck, it's pain. It hurts in my throat, or chest and throwing up relieves it.  

Most Active
Recent Topics