NSV My old friends how I have missed you!

Chickenboob
on 9/27/15 9:01 pm - Rockland, Canada

One thing I was looking forward to while losing weight was to see my collarbones. And I did for a while, but then I put weight on and they disappeared. Ihave been working oh so hard and they are starting to show again. I am so happy. I missed looking defined in dresses and what not.

RNY 2011/07/26 HW 338; SW 301; LW 199; Starting over weight 255; CW 212; GOAL #1 lose regain back to 199 lbs!

selhard
on 9/27/15 9:10 pm, edited 9/27/15 9:14 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Friendly idea:  celebrate and adorn those exposed collarbones with a product made by Wet-n-Wild called Color Icon Glitter.  The color Brass glitters the most and lasts the longest.   It sells for $1.00 at Target and the Dollar Tree stores but can also be found on the internet wnwbeauty.com.  Glitter might not look defined but I sure have fun with it. 

karenp8
on 9/28/15 6:36 am - Brighton, IL

What a great suggestion selhard! I'm going to have to get some!

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/15 11:13 am
RNY on 05/04/15

Congratulations! It's funny how you're so happy to see "your old friends" -- I have NEVER been able to see my collarbones before, and now that I can, it's actually really creeping me out. I hate if I can see them or accidentally touch them. Same with my ribs, hip bones, and the muscles in my neck. I guess it's just going to take some time to get used to. Actually, I may start a new thread about this...thanks for sparking my thoughts on this, and I totally second the idea of glitter! You're never too defined for a little glitter.  ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 70 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 295 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 341 views