What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

Capogirl
on 9/23/16 5:57 am

Good morning all, I do hope AV is okay, it's not like her to be AWOL for so long.  Your weekend wedding plans sound like lots of fun Daisy.

QOTD:  My weekend plans are trying to get a good fall cleaning done around the house and maybe some yard work (I hate yard work).  I have a baby shower on Sunday for my cousin's daughter, that should be a fun time, we always have a great time when we get together.  I had fun shopping for baby gifts too, I still love buying baby stuff and my baby is 16. 

Time since surgery 17 months.

B:  2 eggs

L:  Turkey/cheese rollups

S:  Dannon L&F Yogurt, almonds

D:  Chicken, broccoli

Capogirl
on 9/23/16 6:09 am

OK, the reql QOTD:  I am definitely a bit of both, I really can't say I'm one or the other.  A bit of a dreamer, a bit of a storyteller, love making crafts and decorating, but can't draw or paint to save my life and my family will tell you I am definitely not musical (although when I'm driving in my car I sound amazing).  I love a good analytical challenge too, give me a schedule you need charted out and I can do that.  I love crosswords, jumbles, seek and finds, I love those.  I hate math, but have always worked with numbers, thankfully not algebra or geometry as I barely passed them in high school.

Theduffman27
on 9/23/16 5:57 am, edited 9/22/16 10:58 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning Daisy and menu crew! Your weekend sounds fun, I will be on top of a mountain at some point tomorrow! It is raining here today so I am expecting wet conditions and we are expected a high of 55, we will be prepared and I am anxious to tackle our third high peak. Only 43 more to go! LOL

QOTD - I am right brain. I am also driven by emotions. I give my all into everything I do and am very passionate about it. ( including eating)

b - two hard boiled eggs

S - Buddig ham

L - cheeseburger - no bun

S - buddig beef/ cheese stick

D - Not sure at this time as we are going out to dinner.

Exercise - none today - I will get 10 + miles of walking/hiking in tomorrow and Sunday I have a Hockey officials seminar that I need to attend. I hope I am able too.

This pic is my wife and oldest son and I prior to heading to see the dropkick Murphys in Gilford NH last Saturday

Picture is a selfie I took last Saturday prior to walking to the concert, I was waiting for dear wife to get ready.

Emiepie
on 9/23/16 6:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Very nice pics! Good luck on the hike.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

RNY_elizabeth
on 9/23/16 7:44 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

You all look like the most Irishy Irish DKM fans EVA!  Well done. You all are some beautiful people.  Have a great weekend.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Daffodilgirl
on 9/23/16 6:03 am

Good morning menu gang!!! Daisy I freaking love your labs!!! I can't wait to see photos from the wedding. I don't have a photo for today. When my phone reset it erased everything. I will make some this weekend.  

My stomach is cooling off a little bit everyday.  Thank goodness!! Now if anyone would like to tell me how I weigh 190 this morning I would love to know  (I haven't been able to eat anything)  

QOTD- I am right brained for sure. I can't do math worth a poop! My husband figures up sales and percents off for me. 

B- 1/2 scrambled egg

i have my protein shakes and I will add a little protein somehow. 

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!! 

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

pammieanne
on 9/23/16 6:49 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

The scale today is just wonky... I say we just kick them to the curb for a couple of days and ignore their mean ways! (I was at 186, which means this week has been awful for me... no loss!)

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Daffodilgirl
on 9/23/16 6:59 am

Seriously! It is crazy! Burn them! Lol 

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

Ereiam
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning,

Thanks for starting us Daisy. Hope AV is back with us soon.

Qotd: It's hard to say because I'm a little of both. I have strong emotions and I'm intuitive and empathetic. And while I despise math, I am good at analysis. Especially task analysis which is useful in teaching special education kids. I'm good at looking at the objective and breaking it down into steps.

No photo today. I really need to do a halfway there picture and a before picture.

Menu for today:

B noatmeal, coffee with cream

L 2 oz hard salami, string cheese

D 1/2 hamburger patty, salad

S Greek yogurt, 10 almonds

Calories 779 Carbs 32 Protein 65

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

NYMom222
RNY on 07/23/14

Love your pics, love your for babies. And the wedding sounds awesome 

QOTD:  Whole I definitely lean towards right brain I am very analytical as well, so on those tests I tend to test very evenly. 

Scale finally made moving in the right direction after the weekend away and then the sudden bump up two bonus pounds.  Mentally I knew I hadn't eaten 7000 extra calories the day before, but it's frustrating. So there's a lesson to be learned Here- I drink 64 ounces of jus****er yesterday as well as 3 quarts of other fluids in coffee and protein drinks etc. and the scale was down 3 pounds today. So breakthrough on the water Retention.  I also buckled down,  Watch my sodium and stuck to the plan. 

This weekend is my aunts funeral and burial service. My sister arrived from Arizona late last night. Not sure all that's going to happen today but I'm sure I'll be spending time with family. Tomorrow morning is the service burial and then back to my brothers house for food and hanging out.  My aunt had lived with my sister for almost the last 20 years. She never married and never had children so we were her kids. She spent much of her adult life in Hawaii about 35 years. But she was a fashion buyer and came to New York four times a year on business so we probably spent more time with her then if she'd actually lived here. My sister-in-law had a Hawaiian Lei made for my sister to wear the day of the funeral. when she was  telling me about it the other night on the phone we were both crying. Obviously this is the hardest on my sister and her family because my aunt actually lived with them. 

1: coffee fairlife milk miralax

2: 2 eggs cheese

3: protein drink

4: lobster salad (yay for leftover lobster)

5:  If I'm home  - meat sauce/ricotta/ cheese bake

6: PB on a spoon

and lots of water

ex: 21 day fix , 30 minutes trampoline 

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 86 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 363 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?