What's On Your Saturday Menu RNYer?

Insert Fitness
on 4/8/17 2:48 am

morning weekenders!

anyone have fun plans lined up? I'm heading to the farm,bringing some crafty stuff for my sisters shower, and paints, might have our own paint night with family!

qotd: when did the reality of your weight loss really hit you? It's really been this week for me. My husband said he almost didn't recognize me at Costco! Also, I just started having to sleep with something between my knees because it hurts so much if they touch! But the big one is that I'm only a week or two away from my lowest adult weight of 232, and my clinics expected loss goal... even getting to this point 8 months ago seemed so abstract and impossible. And knowing I'm going to blow past those goals is pretty surreal.

menu:

B: protein shake

L/D: tbd when I get to the farm, but as always, protein forward!

have a good one gang!!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

FindingCharlie
on 4/8/17 3:46 am - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Good morning Insert Fitness and weekenders!

We have more snow yet again. About 6 inches! So done with snow!

QOTD: I think it really hit me when I went to my 9 month bari checkup and my nutritionist didn't recognize me, lol. Also, I was trying to d vide what to wear when we were going to Christmas mass in December and decided to try on a black velvet outfit my husband bought me back in 2002 (which I hadn't been able to wear for years!) and it actually fit me! I just sat down and cried, I was so happy! My husband was in shock, lol. That was a truly wonderful moment for me.

Menu:

Breakfast: egg, ham and cheese scramble

Lunch: Fajita chicken, lettuce and FF ranch dressing

Dinner: 4 oz pork chop and 1/2 cup homemade low sugar applesauce

Calories: approx. 850

Have a good weekend everyone and please someone send Spring my way!

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

merryrose
on 4/8/17 4:09 am, edited 4/7/17 9:09 pm

Good morning!

QOTD: I don't think it's set in yet. I am not close to my lowest adult weight yet. I'm very happy with the progress I've made, but I'm simultaneously impatient to lose faster. I know it will work if I stay on the path... but that doesn't mean I can't have unreasonable desires to get everything I want NOW!

Working overtime again this weekend. Next weekend I'm moving!!!

I've estimated the nutritional info for my dinner plan because I'm making a new recipe. Eggface's Cheesy Broccoli No Rice Casserole! I plugged in the info for the cauliflower mac and cheese for planning purposes... I'll put the recipe in MFP when I make it and I figure out the serving sizes.

Breakfast: coffee with 2 oz. premier protein
Snack: protein apple pecan cake, toasted with 1/2 tbs light cream cheese; half cup cottage cheese
Lunch: Morningstar steak strips with marinara & Italian cheese
Snack: 2 babybels
Dinner: broccoli cheese casserole. Arctic zero, sea salt caramel flavor with sugar free whipped cream (no carbs for whipped cream?!)

Exercise: spin

Totals:
Calories 867; carbs 44; protein 90

SW 270; CW 171.2; GW 150

NYMom222
on 4/8/17 4:23 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I have a bridal shower today for my girlfriend's daughter. I dropped the box while wrapping it last night, hopefully it's not broken inside LOL. But I wasn't going to unwrap the whole thing. It doesn't sound like it when I shake it but I'm gonna tell my girlfriend to let me know once her daughter actually opens the box.

QOTD: As much as onederland was great for me getting below 300 was significant, because I hadn't been below 20 years. Still one of my best NSVs is the ability to run up and down my stairs at home.

B: coffee latte and protein drink

S: eggs

L: at shower

s: Greek yogurt

D: steak veggie stir fry

s: protein hot chocolate

ex: gym

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

pinyee
on 4/8/17 4:48 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Good morning Menu Family! It's Saturday FINALLY! We have a busy day ahead we are meeting my brother and his family at local mall and are going to help him watch his to little kids while his wife gets her hair done she is 38 years old and never had her hair professionally done. She grew up in a home where going out to eat at McDonalds was considered fine dining so her doing this for herself is a big deal I am proud of her she is great mom and really deserves to treat herself. So my husband and I are taking the older niece Jiy-Taylor who is 2.5 to a bouncy house!!! I can't wait I could never have done that a year ago.

QOTD: For me the reality of my weight loss ha**** me quite a bit lately. As you all know I have been traveling to my branch offices for work and in each of the six offices I have been to people have just been amazed with my appearance. Even since they last saw me in August at the company picnic the change is quite noticeable. So I have been getting lots of emails from co-workers with a variety of compliments about my weight loss but only one person has been rude enough to ask if I am sick and going to die, that person I don't like anyway so I just replied with "thank you for your concern but all the test results are not back yet."

I also notice that in regards to clothes I buy now I am not afraid to show off my figure. I used to buy the largest size I could get to hide everything. Not so much anymore I still will buy a larger size but I do not go to the extreme's that I used to.

Now for my food for the day:

B: hard boiled egg white and a slice of bacon

L: ham and cheese

D: we are going to Texas Roadhouse my niece loves to dance so I am going to see if I can get her dancing and that will totally embarrass my sister in law because she is also very very shy but my lord my niece is cute and will get right up there with them dancing if she can!

OHH.. I loved all your pictures yesterday I do not look like anyone but I certainly did enjoy seeing them all. When he was younger people said my husband looked like the country singer Alan Jackson and when we went on our honeymoon to Nashville people kept coming up to him and asking him for his autograph it was kind of funny because my husband is a red head Alan Jackson not so much but I think it was the mustache.

Ok I have rambled enough now on with the day toddles my friend.......

peachpie
on 4/8/17 6:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I LOVED your answer to that rude coworker!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

pinyee
on 4/8/17 6:48 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

He is a total a$$ he told another co worker to get off her fat a$$ and drive three hours to fix his phone which turned out to be broken to because he unplugged and plugged it back into the wrong socket. He certainly does not have a lot of common sense or know how to talk to women it is a wonder he is even married the poor woman!

cc583
on 4/8/17 1:27 pm, edited 4/8/17 6:31 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Me too! Love your answer!

Edited to fix typo

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

merryrose
on 4/8/17 5:28 am

QOTD update: as impatient as I am to lose faster one thing that I've been noticing just this past week is how much easier my workouts are getting. I couldn't do the intervals at all at my high weight and I was even struggling with my spinning. It's not easy still. It this morning I was right there with my spin teacher with all the gears and RPM. (Except for a few gratuitous out of the saddle isolations. I'm still building to those...)

SW 270; CW 171.2; GW 150

Teena D.
on 4/8/17 4:56 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Our centre doesn't really clear us for much exercise other than walking until 3 months. Thursday was 12 weeks and I went to a drum fit class. There was lots of squats and other things and I was amazed at how much easier it is. I'm starting the 21 day fix program when I get back from vacation and can't wait to see what I'm capable of!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics