on 1/13/18 11:54 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Oh my, I'm drooling!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 1/13/18 11:31 am, edited 1/13/18 3:51 am

Hello my friends!

I hope to finish up all current orders this weekend so that I can get back to packing, and figuring out what to jettison prior to my move. I picked up a variety of colorful tape to color code the boxes with, so it will be easy to see at a glance in which room each one belongs.

QOTD: I'm not in any group right now, but I have been in the past. Once I move I think I will try to find some local group or cause to involve myself in.

First: Coffee with cashew milk, Vanilla protein drink

B: Turkey

L: ham and (trying one more time) a little egg

D: roast beef, cheddar, refried beans

Wishing everyone happiness today!

Amy Liz
on 1/13/18 11:56 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Hi Cara! What is it that your sell or ship? I've been so curious!

Au_Contraire
on 1/13/18 1:07 pm

Hi Amy! I make a line of herbal products - oils, powders, baths, mists, and lip balms. So I actually make the products as well as fill the orders. I am focused (despite this move) right now on starting another, broader line of hand soaps, moisturizers, and related gift items. Eventually I will likely segue over to just that line - this one is ridiculously way too much work, and too costly to run. I have learned a lot about business, but I was an art major, and it shows! I could do with a business partner who was less creative, less of a perfectionist, more of an accountant - a practical numbers person.

I have an appointment with the nurse at my surgery center on Tuesday, down in Ventura. It looks like I'll have to cancel - the 101 is still closed due to the terrible mudslides, with no projected re-opening date as yet. Cal-Trans is so overwhelmed with this horrific cleanup! There is a boat service taking 400 people between Santa Barbara and Ventura twice a day. I suppose I could take that and then Uber to the surgery center, but I think I will just reschedule. Driving is out of the question right now - it would take several hours each way to try to pick my way around the slide areas.

You are in Santa Maria, right? I'd love to meet you! I don't yet know whether I'll remain in the area or move to Seattle, but either way, I'd love to meet for a cup of coffee sometime before I move (if I do end up moving to Seattle), if you would be open to that. If not I totally, totally understand, I know you have your hands full with work and life, with your son going off (I would be so proud but also so torn!), and of course with your darling dad. Anyway, no pressure whatsoever!

Amy Liz
on 1/13/18 6:58 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Wow, you are very creative! I am more of that practical numbers person, but still very much a perfectionist. I would love to know what the name of your line is, or where I can check it out. Private message me if that is more comfortable for you.

The 101 closure sure is causing quite a problem for many people. I'm hopeful it will be cleared up soon.

Yes, I am in Santa Maria. I would love to meet you also! Coffee sounds great, sometime after next week when my son leaves. Are you in Solvang?

NANNY13
on 1/13/18 5:17 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

Hi Everyone!

Crazy day at work today but home safe and sound, now.

I joined a prayer group this past week that meets once a week. I think it will be fun.

stayed on track through the crazy work day. Porioned and weighed my food before leaving this morning.

Steak 2 oz

ranch tuna creations

Steak 2 oz

water

2 sf jellos

NANNY13
on 1/13/18 5:18 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

Hi Everyone!

Crazy day at work today but home safe and sound, now.

I joined a prayer group this past week that meets once a week. I think it will be fun.

stayed on track through the crazy work day. Porioned and weighed my food before leaving this morning.

Steak 2 oz

ranch tuna creations

Steak 2 oz

water

2 sf jellos

Lina_Ann
on 1/13/18 6:10 pm, edited 1/13/18 10:10 am

5 days out of surgery

B: 1 c Vega Protein Shake with unsweetened almond milk and half a serving of PB2.

L: 2 tbsp Light rice pudding with unflavoured protein powder

S: 1/2 c Diluted low acid apple juice

D: 2 tbsp of mashed potatoes (with skim milk and a little bit of light becel)

Might have some no sugar added apple sauce later...

Referral: June 2017
RNY with Dr. Neville in Ottawa: January 8th, 2018

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/18 9:22 am

I ran /walked a 10 mile road race then craved low-fat nachos.

I made the chips with macaroni and cheese sauce sprinkled cut in quarters tortilla chips pre baked until browned in a 350 degree oven.

The fillings were extra lean ground beef browned with lots of fresh garlic slices a yellow onion and fajita spice. I also cut up fresh peppers tomatoes and fresh green onions and sprinkled them on top of the chips after the meat and a well rinsed can of chili beans.

I added fat free cheddar cheese and made fat free pepper jack queso from a mix using fat free half and half and butter buds. Tasted looked and smelled amazing and very satisfying ( still have some left on Wednesday)

Most Active