What's on your Menu today today (Photo Friday)

Librarian67
on 3/16/18 7:46 am
RNY on 02/28/17

I can see the changes.

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 3/16/18 10:18 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Making progress already! Way to go!

ScaleSkater
on 3/16/18 7:33 am

Good morning. CAMAW continuation is rockin. Down 3.8 with 2 days to go. Night grazing continues to improve.

QOTD - I really never saw myself as a 500 pounder, so I don't currently see the big guy anymore. I'm more in line with where I was actually. I guess that's good - since I'm here now, but didn't help me provide motivation when I was 500.

B - 2 scrambled eggs, 3 bacon

S - Eggsalad recipe - can't remember who to credit for that, but I added salsa instead of mustard - yum

L - 3.5 oz turkey; small salad

S - Fage and tbs protein powder; .5 oz nuts

D - Turkey 3.7 oz and oops forgot to buy salad. Probably make some brussel sprouts to get my K in for today.

S - SF popsicles

I posted last week, but since I'm wearing the green today - this picture is appropriate.

Go Preds, because my Blackhawks have forgotten how to play without Hossa driving them to victory

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Sheila_H
on 3/16/18 7:46 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

All I can say is WOW!!!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Kakesie
on 3/16/18 10:19 am
RNY on 02/19/16

WOW!!! is right! AMAZING!!!

catwoman7
on 3/16/18 6:17 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

wow is right - you look great!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Mandi87
on 3/16/18 8:01 am
RNY on 12/08/16

good morning! Happy Friday! So glad it's finally the weekend. Hubby is on call all weekend, but hopefully he doesn't get any calls so we can spend some quality time together.

accountability: over cals again but all protein + one brussel sprout.

qotd: I think I will always have body image issues. When I was in third grade the school nurse gave me my first body image issue moment. I remember it so clearly! Everyone had to go in small groups down to her office for the standard vision, hearing and weigh recording. She weighed me and then paused, then she called me over to her desk and whispered my weight to me in front of everyone in my group. 72 pounds. I don't know what is average for that age, but it just escalated after that... My biggest issue now is loose skin and a severe reduction in my breast size. When I was MO I was a 38k and now, at my lightest weight I am a 30ff. TMI but you can imagine the extra bagginess I've got going on there now lol!! I used to complain about all of my back issues and how I hated their size and now I hate to admit it but I kinda miss them (maybe not that big but I definitely feel like a huge part of me is missing). My bum is also very saggy and my belly has very loose orange peel texture due to the stretch marks. In a way, I feel like I've traded one problem for another. I still take significantly larger sizes to the dressing room and when I look in the mirror I am usually still pretty disgusted. I wish that just once in my life I could feel genuinely satisfied and confident in how I look. Someday maybe!

b- made up egg salad with turkey sausage and a small slice of avocado., coffee and pp all day

l- buffalo flavored tuna packet with a dab of mayo

d- we are going to sous vide our first meal! Filet mignon - I hope it turns out good!

s1- Greek light and fit

s2- PORTIONED AND WEIGHED pork rinds

v- patches and powdered water mix in

e- might skip. Feeling like I'm getting a head cold

have an amazing day, protein pals!

Kakesie
on 3/16/18 10:26 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I can really relate to you, Mandi. I have nearly NO boobs at all now. The loose skin on the sides of my chest is bigger than my tiny tits! LOL! I never had much to begin with, but what I had has all evaporated with my weight loss. I have saggy skin on my thighs and on my upper arms and some on my belly, too. I really doubt I will go through the pain and expense of P.S. at my age (61). I just cover up the loose skin with longer sleeved shirts, long shorts and wear a very padded bra.

Mandi87
on 3/16/18 2:30 pm
RNY on 12/08/16

I totally understand where you're coming from lol! I feel like my chest looks like a pair of wet socks at this point haha. Still on the fence about PS.. Pretty expensive to do in AK and we're trying save money so we can put a down payment on a house. Maybe someday though.

Rosemi
on 3/16/18 11:18 am

You know..the way you looked back at your younger self and then acknowledged body part changes now...sounds like you're getting there...to the confidence part.... when you catch yourself smiling more about the things you're accomplishing... the goals your reaching... the confidence in yourself comes... right now I'm smiling huge for you... you WEIGHED pork rinds! I love that.... supreme dedication... I love that! Good for you...keep doing!

Most Active
Recent Topics