What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/18 7:19 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! I don't have cable. Anything I want to watch is on Netflix and if not I find other means to watch it ;) I have Amazon Prime as well, but I don't use the streaming part hardly at all. Netflix is definitely my favorite. Was not interested in the Royal Wedding in the least and didn't understand why everyone was in general. I guess that fact that she was American was big, but it was a huge ordeal when the other two got married. There was another school shooting, but everyone was preoccupied with the big day :( quite sad.

Just4me7
on 5/20/18 8:35 am

It is very sad abt the school shootings. According to CNN, this is the 22nd school shooting so far this year. After crying abt it, and realizing I have to means to help other than to pray, it was nice escapism to watch such grand proceedings with years of history.

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Writergurl08
on 5/20/18 6:05 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

I love European history and while the royal wedding is a huge media fuss, it's also really interesting to me that some of the traditions are so historic.

The school shootings just make me angry because I feel like besides voting in people who I think might have solutions, I feel fairly helpless. I don't have kids yet, but I do have serious reservations about putting them in school some day

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Librarian67
on 5/20/18 9:48 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Another picture of me in the recliner with 2 of the 5 cats!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

yvonnef1964
on 5/20/18 10:37 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Its cloudy and cool today. Wore a sweater to church this morning.

I stayed on plan yesterday

Qotd I have direct tv with a couple movie channels and a dvr. Also have amazon prime but don'****ch much of it.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and apple

D ham and carrots

Have a good day

peachpie
on 5/20/18 3:23 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Afternoon! Yesterday into today I binge watched the 2nd season of thirteen reasons why. I finished it this afternoon and decided I need to be somewhat productive. I spent two hours in the yard weeding and cleaning. I'm about to run to target to blow and easy $50

my eating yesterday was very light and controlled. Definitely less than what I have been eating on the weekends.just need to keep the pace. So far so good today- I have no dinner plan but I'll be fine with a yogurt.

Qotd: we have cable and Netflix. My son and I split buying a Hulu gift card too. I'm sure we won't cut the cord- I want at least the most basic cable service. We're not going hungry-- so if times get tough I know where to cut.

212 today, 3 years out

m1: egg, turkey sausage, 1 panacake

m2: 1 cheeseburger

m3: yogurt, or whatever the family choose

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Megdot582
on 5/20/18 4:18 pm
RNY on 04/30/18

Super late today! But, I am making it in before the East coast is going to bed, so yay me!

Qotd: My husband and I have never had cable. We use Netflix, prime, and mlb.tv. That covers most everything we want to see anyway and I can't stand flipping through channels looking for something. Really we primarily play video games! For most shows though, I watch what I want to then am done. Not so much about cord cutting for us, just different needs.

Menu today same as yesterday mostly. Although going to see the kids ballet really messed up my timing pretty badly.

Bf: 1 scrambled egg, 1/4 cup cottage cheese

MS: 1/2 oz Cabot extra low fat cheddar

L: 1.75 oz deli turkey meat, 1T cauliflower hummus, 1/2 cheesestick

AS: 2oz Siggi's yogurt, beneprotein

D: 2oz canned chicken, 1t miracle whip, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1 laughing cow wedge

Most Active