What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Mkess
on 2/21/24 7:32 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day,

"Everybody's humping around," - Robert Brown, of the Newark Houston's.

60 friggin degrees today! I went to the zoo yesterday.

Today has more back injections in store. It will be SO MUCH FUN!!!

QOTD- I know a lot of lyrics but few from start to end. Rappers Delight is one of them.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry slop aka strawberry cheesecake.

L: Pambazo and beans.

D: Italian beef in a bowl.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 235 Surgery: 8/9/21. 20lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery.

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Julia S.
on 2/21/24 7:35 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Tons of Jimmy Buffett songs, and probably a bunch more from other artists.

The universe has been conspiring to prevent me from having coffee. The "clean me" light on my espresso machine won't go out, after cleaning twice and descaling once. I have a ticket into the company, they were supposed to get back to me on Monday, this was from Friday. I haven't heard from them but I did get an email with a case #. Then on Monday I went to make my second cup of coffee with the Keurig machine and it was over run by ants. They were in the water tank and covered the top of the holder for the filter. I hate ants! So I ended up cleaning it out and used my french press as a backup. Then yesterday my coffee grinder quit working. It's a conspiracy to deprive me of coffee.

I started some of the seeds for my garden yesterday. According to the Farmers Almanac I'm already behind. You are supposed to start them 6-8 weeks before the date of the last frost. Which is tomorrow for here. I planted some mystery seeds from the bottom of the bag, so we will see what they are. This year I am going to try to squirrel proof the garden, I'm tired of those little freeloaders getting all of my strawberries among other things. My roommate had ideas how to do this and we bought the supplies last year so I just need to get him to help me with this.

One of our neighbors has a rooster that is getting really annoying. Since we are in an unincorporated area of the county it's OK to have a rooster, and there is no limit on the chickens. I keep thinking that I want to have chickens again, but unless I have an enclosure that will prevent the predators from getting them, I'm not willing to chance it. I know that there are possums and raccoons here, I've seen them on my cameras. Two of my last chickens were decapitated by raccoons. They were more pets than anything, I raised them in my spare bedroom until they were big enough to go outside.

I've got to get to work.

Take care everyone and have a great day!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Lisa91941
on 2/21/24 7:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I think our rain has mostly passed for a few days. Had a wonderful time with Jim and Marilyn but I did not behave when it came to wine. Owning that. Moving on.

Today we have all sorts of plans. And that includes the dreaded stairs. Jim came all the way from Illinois and he picked the stairs as an outdoor activity. Why, Jim, why? Kidding. I need to move so this will be good inspiration. Then there is fun burgers for lunch, electric boats with cheese trays on Mission Bay and dinner in downtown Coronado with a nice walk. If the ground dries enough Roger and Marilyn are heading out for pickle ball. If not, they are joining us on the stairs. Well, Marilyn is for sure. We'll see if there is enough peer pressure to get Roger on them.

QoTD: I know lots and lots of refrains and every word of a few songs. Leaving on a jet plane tops the list as my kids and I sing/text it to each other whenever one of us is heading out for a great trip. Words I don't know I make up as I go.

Food today is who knows!!! I do know I have some amazing scallops with goat cheese polenta in the fridge calling my name.

Have a great day. Pray for us on the stairs. I haven't been on them since I twisted my ankle. There may be crying involved.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 2/21/24 8:17 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Sounds like a fabulous day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 2/21/24 5:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your was fabulous.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 574 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 294 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views