Share Your Pureed/Mushies Recipes Here !!

Johanna V.
on 10/21/10 3:59 am, edited 10/21/10 4:24 am - New York, NY
i'll be seeing my surgeon on the 28th and im doing pretty well now with liquids. Next weekend I'll be starting the pureed/mushies stage and im just thinking of the endless things i can puree...lol. Anyone have any recipes or ideas they want to share of when they were in that stage?? I know about Shelly's ricotta bake and the eggface website...but other ideas?? Thank ya'll!!!

Follow my Journey on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/TheScaleliedJ

SurgeryW. 299.5    

allie_b
on 10/21/10 4:20 am
i can't wait to eat refried beans and try the ricotta bake!!!! i'll be keeping my eye on this thread for sure!! :o)
I'm 28, 5'7 and have a bougie size 36 french, not oversewn.
Capacity for dense protein: about 3 oz. Also...only lost 2 lbs pre-op.
Manon
on 10/21/10 4:54 am, edited 10/21/10 5:05 am - Burbank, CA
VSG on 10/04/10 with
I just had my first 2 oz of egg salad!  Went down beautifully. (ETA - actually, I may have eaten too fast...it took me about 15 minutes but I'm feeling a little blergh)

Love my Magic Bullet!  I may try crab salad this weekend.  I am really looking forward to seeing what others post.  I NEED RECIPES!!!!
HW-280/SW-264/CW-214/GW-155 (5'9")

damora549
on 10/21/10 5:05 am - NY
Hey Johanna,
Congrats on your surgery.  I made a really simple combination of black bean soup and canned white meat chicken (Costco brand or Swanson) and blended it in a Magic bullet or blender.  It's high in protein and has lots of flavor.  I also blended turkey or chicken chili and melted fat free cheese on top and found it really easy to digest.  However, because it's so much more dense than the full liquids you may find 2-3 oz is all you can eat.  Glad to see your doing well.
Mona

changeiscomingsoon
on 10/21/10 8:00 am
I was just eating a few bites of canned chicken and and some baked beans that I had in the fridge and thought I could do the same thing and it would be great...glad to see that on the board.
lbm12283
on 10/21/10 5:12 am - Vidor, TX
Where do you find the ricotta bake rec?

fordrachel
on 10/21/10 5:38 am - memphis, TN
fordrachel
on 10/21/10 5:54 am - memphis, TN
 Come on experienced SLEEVERS  ... please help us newbies....  I'm waiting so that I can press "print", because I need all the recipe's I can get!!!   

Thanks in advance!!!   (smiles)   

Hello... My name is Rachel, I am 5 feet tall.... sign in BMI 40.4...  pleased to meet you!!!
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!
Johanna V.
on 10/21/10 6:29 am - New York, NY
The ricotta bake is on eggface blogsspot I'm sure if u google it u can find it. Also on my YouTube on my favorite videos lapgyrl walks you step by step on how to Make shellys ricotta bake. Yes ppl help with recipes. The beans and cheese sound good I wanted to make a chicken quesidilla w/out tortilla. I have a blender that's likethe mgic bullet can't wait to use it. Thx Mona

Follow my Journey on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/TheScaleliedJ

SurgeryW. 299.5    

msb1197
on 10/21/10 7:27 am - Ponchatoula, LA
 All that stuff sounds great...I need recipes too

I'm a shorty... 5'3            
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views