APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Eula "Evie" R.
on 3/31/11 11:48 pm - Mount Nebo, WV

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! , THANK YOU JESUS!!!! ,THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!

I ALSO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU THAT HAS STOOD BY ME AND PRAYED AND HELPED ME KEEP MY EYES ON THE GOAL AND THE PRISE! I AM CRYING I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!
The ins co just called and  I had to stop cleanning house and tell all of you. i wished I was home so I could really cry for joy. I don't know anything else from the surgeron. I am shaking.

Lord better hold me down or I am going to fly away. lol

Love ya all!
God Bless
Evie

mylastchance
on 3/31/11 11:56 pm
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...............HAVE BEEN WAITING WITH YOU FOR THIS DAY!!!

Congratulations Evie.....keep us posted on a date.............yay for you!!!!

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

momstephanie
on 3/31/11 11:58 pm - GA

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pray for you to have a speedy recoverery as well!!

Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

vjb1952
on 4/1/11 12:20 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
   CONGRATULATIONS, Evie!  You have been waiting a long time...be assured it is worth the wait (I waited a long time myself)  That is an exciting piece of news...Best wishes, and a great day for you, Sweetie,  Viv 

vjb1952

wanttobehalfofme
on 4/1/11 12:32 am - MI
This is a sign that you were meant to have this surgery. Full speed ahead for the sleeve.
Lalamonkey
on 4/1/11 12:39 am - GA
Yay so happy for you. I know you have been waiting for this for a while now.  The waiting is the worst.

This is life changing in the most positive way - You are going to be so happy with your choice.

Wishing you all good things!

Lala
Samantha L.
on 4/1/11 12:40 am
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danigirl42
on 4/1/11 12:44 am - PA
VSG on 01/02/13
Congrats!!!!!
stephanie507
on 4/1/11 12:51 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
I am so happy for you remmeber this when it gets hard and it will that it what you wanted and need. 

Mary R.
on 4/1/11 1:07 am - OH
Congratulations!!! I know ever since I have started coming here you have been trying to get this approved.  I am really happy for you and wish you luck!!!
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views