SEVEN trash bags....

mareacuda
on 4/26/11 2:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Of clothing cleared out of my closet and dressers. 

I spent Sunday cleaning out my clothing. I have been a size 22/24 for YEARS. I LOVE clothes, so I had TONS of items...

It was sad in a way, I loved my clothes and always wore cute things, no matter how big I was :-) 

It was also healing, knowing that I will never be that size again... it's worth all the clothes in the world! Plus I know they will enjoy their second lives at the home of @Carriesb (who asked me to hold on to items for her!) Boy will she be surprised ;-) LOL I have 4 STUFFED trash bags aside for her to go through. 

WOO! 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
nicole M.
on 4/26/11 3:05 am - Trenton, MI
RNY on 11/03/10 with
Weird, because I had cleared out 7 this past week as well!  But I was a size 26-28 for most of a decade.  I'm passing most to a friend too, paying it forward, since a good amount of these clothes were given to me by a friend who had WLS two years ago. :)

My WLS Blog: http://wls-nicoleta.livejournal.com/

Jenijeni
on 4/26/11 3:47 am
2 out last week and two out this week... Some to friends, some to Goodwill. It's liberating!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

stephanie507
on 4/26/11 4:01 am - so. plfd, NJ
VSG on 02/09/11 with
It's strange I miss my clothes its hard to believe that i have this new body that is changing each and everyday now that I am 75 lbs less.  Even though I am not were I plan to be this time next yr its hard to let go to the clothes that I once loved but it's so nice to buy new sexier clothes and see myself  in a new light.  I am going away to Las Vegas next month and I plan to have mad fun in this new body not having to ask the flight attended  for seat belt extender.  Thank you lord not having to carry insulin or needles onto the plane.....Hitting the GYM tonight to lose more weight.....lol

carriesb
on 4/30/11 9:07 am
Yep I'll be in them soon enough hopefully! I'm just about in the 26/28's which is cool because I was only able to order from catalogs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views