JennChap

MizzBombChelle
on 5/5/11 11:30 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Sorry you got reamed in your last post.  I don't think you meant any negativity in your words.  We have joked before and it definitely was not politically correct.  Just wanted to tell you that...

BIATCH!  You know that 19 year old would have rocked your world!!!

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

chinasl45
on 5/5/11 11:50 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Dont be sorry because I meant every word. Sometimes there needs to be reminders on what should and shouldnt be said and the reference to the color of the boys didnt need to be mentioned because it wasn't needed. I have heard WAY too many crazy comments in my life (and not necessarily meant that way)to let that slide. I'm sure she is a wonderful person but just needed a strong reminder of how a post in that context can hurt a person's feelings or just plain out **** them off.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

Jennifer M.
on 5/5/11 11:53 pm - Goodyear, AZ
 Chelle, I agree with you. I don't think she meant anything negative by her story or comment. We all say some less PC stuff on here sometimes. 
And for anyone that may want to be offended, consider this: there are many NFL teams and other sports teams that many people support who's names are NOT PC. I am Native American and I choose to not let it bother me. My hasband is Asian, I have 2 sons from a previous marriage that are 1/2 black, brother in law is middle eastern so we are an incredible mix of everything under the sun!   And the best part of that is that no one gets offended at the very non PC slang that is thrown around in our family. Key word being FAMILY! And family is what we all are on here.  

LOVE AND PEACE TO MY WONDERFUL, NOT ALWAYS PC, OH FAMILY!!!! 
 ...a work in progress...    
d_thomcat2000
on 5/6/11 4:14 am - Kapaa, HI
I live in Hawaii.  Pretty much the whole of Hawaii is like your family.  I am mixed Hispanic. My boyfriend is mixed black.  My X is Asian. And the gruesome part is the three of us hang out together.   My boys are confused....not really.  What they are is deadly handsome,  young gentlemen  and girls of all colors phases flip upside down and want to be with them.  And of course our first bi-racial President was born and raised here.  
Jennchap
on 5/6/11 12:09 am - CA
 LOVE you Chelle… He would have … bet that ****** had some Stamina!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA Ya Im used to such things… Im pretty open about everything you know that girl…and couldn't be further from PC hahaah Guess its part of thinking were all on the same ******g page… were people and to me describing someones skin color is no different from describing their hairstyle… Its just a description not the entirety of who you are…
Hey and I still want pics of you and those Jamaican boys baby!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Jenijeni
on 5/6/11 12:16 am
I didn't comment yesterday because I knew it was gonna get crazy. You all see my skin color, right? Well, I have three beautiful bi-racial children and a black ex-husband. Now, I just described the skin colors of my family... Is that offensive to anyone? No, probably not. However, when Jennchap described the young men hitting on her, people became offended. I understand that as a white woman, when describing a person of another skin color, we may use the skin color in the description, while if describing someone of our own skin color, we probably will skip that and describe hair color or another distinguishing feature. I also understand why this can be offensive to people of the skin color being described. The question becomes this: How does a white woman describe two young men who are black and not offend anyone? We have become so sensitive to the bigots in the world that would throw the "n" word around and the media who profiles every black man as gang related, that we forget that we ARE all people and we ARE all people of many different colors. I may not have told that story in the same way (I found it mildly offensive as well), but I definitely would have mentioned the skin color of the guys (black or white or tan)... Just as I would say an "Asian man" as a descriptor. When we are writing and reading, it is very hard to glean the meanings behind the words, so we often insert our own interpretations. I sincerely believe Jennchap meant no harm and was not trying to be offensive to anyone, but I agree that we need to realize what we are writing and how that might be interpreted before we write it.
I really love everyone on this forum. Everyone is so helpful and really, though a couple people spoke their peice to Jennchap, I think it was done in a cool, calm way that shouldn't have offended her, either. Good b to everyone and thanks for listening to the ramblings of a 49-year-old hippie chick who thinks that we all should be able to live as brothers and sisters without the racial bull**** Peace and love to you all!!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Laura C.
on 5/6/11 12:42 am - Fairfield, PA
Beautifuly stated!!!!!

Mr Mom
on 5/6/11 1:46 am
I agree fully. When I read the original post I knew the choice of wording would offend some people. The best thing to do is to remember what they taught you in school, "Write for the reader & not for yourself".
Peace!... Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Jennifer M.
on 5/6/11 12:29 am - Goodyear, AZ
 JeniJeni:

RIGHT ON MY SISTER!!! PEACE AND !!! You described that beautifully! It is a sad thing that there are so many racially bigotted people in the world that have caused so much deep hurt to so many. One day I believe that those people will not exist and we can all live in harmony and love. 
 ...a work in progress...    
Gin2bthin
on 5/6/11 12:31 am - WV
Im sorry this is off subject,,,I cant wait until my big ol bloomers fall down in the mall it will be a mile stone..I will just let them fall to my feet and kick em to the side..lol..

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views