About this dreaded 3 week stall....

MamaPhillips33
on 6/5/11 3:32 am - OK
I am Pre-Op, and I'm required to lose 32 pounds. The first week of dieting I lost 10 lbs. Second week 10 more... 3rd week 2 pounds.. Talk about frustrating!!! I'm eating proteins and vegetables for lunch and supper and usually an egg or a bar for breakfast.... Im Getting in all my liquids. I walk 2 miles every evening also. My main question is did anyone else have a stall like this during pre-op. I know I see so many talking about it post op and here I am in this dang stall pre-op! Any input would be great. Thanks

PreOp Weight Loss

sleeve genie
on 6/5/11 4:02 am - Alhambra, CA
Just hang in there, you still have a month and i'm sure you'll make it,  sometimes our bodies just need a minute to figure out all is good and the weight will drop again,   good luck  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Lisa D.
on 6/5/11 6:08 am - New Orleans, LA
Holy Crap Girl!!   22 lbs in 3 weeks is amazing.  You have not hit a stall.  You are doing all of the right things...just keep it up.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

vjb1952
on 6/5/11 6:54 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
       WTG...great loss so far!  Your body is probably just adjusting to your current change, and after it has adjusted, you'll start down again...just keep doin' what you've been doin' and you'll see results (your regimen sounds fine to me)...don't get discouraged!  Best wishes as you continue on your journey,  Viv 

vjb1952

MamaPhillips33
on 6/5/11 12:12 pm - OK
Thanks for the kind words! I'm definitely not going to get discouraged. I know I am doing the right thing. I'm just ready to get to that 32 pound loss so I can relax!

PreOp Weight Loss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views