a very big thank you

urmisnshin2
on 6/5/11 5:06 am - TX
Although I've been lurking on here for a while and just recently signed up...I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you for your stories, insight, helping each other out, etc. At my 1st pre-op visit when discussing this surgery with my surgeon, he was very impressed by all of the knowledge I had already gained regarding the procedure, what to expect during the pre-op diet, and most especially the post op .....told him he should check out OH posts more often....wealth of info when researching a procedure. You guys and gals are great!! Surgery set for 06/29...and so far I don't have a care in the world wondering what to expect thanks to ya'll!
sleeve genie
on 6/5/11 5:25 am - Alhambra, CA
I know exactly what you mean,  this site and the wonderful people on it kept me sane throughout this whole process,  pre and post op  and we are all here for you too.  You'll do great  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Lisa D.
on 6/5/11 5:56 am - New Orleans, LA
We will be waiting for you!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

vjb1952
on 6/5/11 6:27 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
I totally agree!  I got so much info here, and the support is terrific...there are so many really nice, compassionate people who are willing to help with whatever questions or situations come up.  Best wishes as you await your date to arrive (the time will fly, and it'll be here before you know it!)
and we'll be here waiting for you, too...Viv 

vjb1952

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views