What is going on with me?????

bxbeba
on 6/16/11 3:59 am - NY
I am 15 months out lost 111 lbs (recently gained 3 lbs) and for the past 6 days I want to eat everything!!!  This has never happened before and it's making me nervous.  Yes I feel the restriction but I wait a bit and it goes away.  I don't know whether it's due to wanting foods that I haven't had in 15 months or something else.
Any ideas?

Toni

acbbrown
on 6/16/11 4:53 am - Granada Hills, CA
Anything going on emotionally? Are you actually hungry or just wanting to eat? It could be a way for your body to tell you it needs more calories/nutrition or it could just be something emotional.

I've had days like that, it sucks, but usually it passes.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 5:45 am
At about this same time frame, my hunger returned.  It is possible that you are thirsty or you need to take a stronger acid blocker.  Both acid and thirst can mimic hunger.  If you have eliminated both of these possibilities, you will need to come up with a strategy that deals with the hunger.  I eat more veggies than I did before the hunger returned.  I now often incorporate veggie snacks into my day.  I also make lower calorie foods to increase the volume and decrease the calories.  Some days are worse than others.  I hope this helps.  Also, could you be close to your TOM?  That also changes hunger and restriction for me.
bursonc
on 6/16/11 7:20 am
Cut out carbs.  See if that helps.  Try the 5 day pouch test.
bxbeba
on 6/19/11 11:58 pm - NY
thanks everyone for your suggestions and support.  I acutally got over my "wanting to eat everything" and have lost the 3 lbs I gained and actually lost another pound.  I guess I was just getting bored with what I was eating and my head hunger was taking over.  But, I am back on track and only 2 lbs away from my second goal.

toni

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 226 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views