Stupid Question.... and the WII

Cusscusscutie
on 6/29/11 11:06 pm - MA
Do anyone weight themselves on the WII post op? If so, does it yell at you for losing too much weight to fast? Just curious? Thanks

hollyoosa
on 6/29/11 11:20 pm
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Yup and yup... No worries it moves on an u can still be friends! I set my goals way out so it doesn't get too cranky for instance tell it u want to lose like 22 lbs in 6 months and it will just keep saying you are approaching nicely with no complaints until u hit that goal. Love my wii fit!
 How does one become a butterfly??
“You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.?
-Hope for Flowers

BuckeyeGirl
on 6/29/11 11:34 pm - TN
lol...I weigh on my Wii and yes, it fusses if I lose weight too fast. Oh well...I'm just glad it doesn't say, "That's Obese!" to me anymore! Woo Hoo!

Lindsey

MELMEL308
on 6/29/11 11:42 pm - PA
I hate that!  it still says it to me ...  and i have to sneak on it so no one sees my weight..lol  the other day i yelled at my stepson to "Go away!" because i knew any minute it was going to scream "Thats obese!"  but the good thing is i get to tease my fiance that my mii wii is skinnier than his mii wii..lol (even though i do weigh more than him) but my mii wii is all energetic, and his sits there sleeping..lol
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
BuckeyeGirl
on 6/29/11 11:56 pm - TN
lol...well, it said it to me every single time until about a week ago. When I started, my BMI bar went all the way to the top of the chart. My Mii is still pretty hefty though.

It will be a proud moment when you hit the overweight area and you don't have to listen to that anymore! You'll have to come here and tell us all about it!

MELMEL308
on 6/29/11 11:39 pm - PA
YES!!!   my first time gettting back on the wii after surgery, it said i lost 20lbs and i swore the wii guy was going to say "you are a liar!  this isn't melanie!". 

Just a small nsv for me (well, guess it would be a scale victory too..lol)... a little over a year ago, i couldn't even use the wii fit.. i was too heavy...how embaressing for a game to tell you that you can't play because your too fat...  not no more though, i am well under the maximum weight!  I love using the wii, this is my source of exercise and the only scale i weigh myself on... do you do the just dance and michael jackson dance games?  i love them too!!! just dance has a just sweat mode and it calculates your calories...
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
Cusscusscutie
on 6/30/11 12:03 am - MA
I rented just dance and loved it I think I am going to buy Just Dance and Zumba because I heard that was fun!

2muchfluff
on 6/30/11 12:04 am
I don't have a Wii, but that sounds like fun.  I may look into getting one.

Cusscusscutie
on 6/30/11 12:04 am - MA
Thanks everyone! I can't wait till it does not say That's Obese!

Nicole S.
on 6/30/11 12:34 am - Vallejo, CA
 My WII and I can not wait until it tells me I am not OBESE anymore!!!  I heard Just Dance 3 is going to be coming out in October so I may pre order that.  But I alternate between my Wii Fit and Just Dance (the first one)  I am on a quest for Just Dance 2 (my friend has it and its alot of fun!!)

~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views