anyone have Dr. Jaimie Ponce DeLeon in Mexico do your sleeve?

FancyRoses
on 8/3/11 5:19 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
I am looking for anyone who has use this dr good or bad,  i would like your input on a Dr. Jaimie Ponce DeLeon  at the  INT Hospital in Zona Rio area of Tijuana Mexico?   I am considering him to do my VSG and would like to more info and opinions from others on him and the hospital too.  Thanks
My goals to a healthy me            
frisco
on 8/3/11 5:45 am

The Mexico Surgeons that have a pretty much flawless reputation here on OH is:

- Dr. Aceves
- Dr. Alveres

DO NOT SHOP BY PRICE IN MEXICO

I just learned from another poster here that Dr. Jossart in San Fran does the VSG for $12.5K

All thing considered.... That would be the best deal for self pay.

You need to lose 175lbs. and that would require a correct VSG procedure to give you the best outcome.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

FancyRoses
on 8/3/11 5:49 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
Thanks for the advice
My goals to a healthy me            
Jessi Bates
on 8/5/11 6:54 am - Canada
Hey, are you Lillian?
Jessi Bates   
06/22/11 - First Day of My Life Thanks To Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon TJ Mexico      
Jessi Bates
on 8/5/11 6:53 am - Canada
Jessi Bates
on 8/5/11 7:51 am - Canada
Hey Lillian: I was the one that got things started for you to get your sleeve for free. I may not be working there anymore and I know you have been talking to Debbie about this. The offer is not going to be on the table for ever you know. Dr. Ponce is a great surgeon and you will not have anything to do with Marlon so there is nothing to worry about. If you want to read my blog you can:
http://thegastricsleeve.blogspot.com
 It will give you and insite of what to expect and I would recommend you get back intouch with Debbie. Dr. Ponce is a supurb surgeon. ok I have not had any problems with  him at all. So, think it over ok, but not too long.

Jessi
Jessi Bates   
06/22/11 - First Day of My Life Thanks To Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon TJ Mexico      
MissItalian
on 11/26/11 3:30 am - Concord, CA
On August 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM Pacific Time, Jessi Bates wrote:
Hey Lillian: I was the one that got things started for you to get your sleeve for free. I may not be working there anymore and I know you have been talking to Debbie about this. The offer is not going to be on the table for ever you know. Dr. Ponce is a great surgeon and you will not have anything to do with Marlon so there is nothing to worry about. If you want to read my blog you can:
http://thegastricsleeve.blogspot.com
 It will give you and insite of what to expect and I would recommend you get back intouch with Debbie. Dr. Ponce is a supurb surgeon. ok I have not had any problems with  him at all. So, think it over ok, but not too long.

Jessi
  Hello Jessie,

I am interested in Dr Ponce for the sleeve but keep getting different prices for him. Do you know of a good coordinator for him I can contact?
poodlegirl5011
on 2/2/12 3:10 am
smoothgospel@hotmail​.es   I am having my surgery first week in march and going thru his coordinator Trish I have researched quite a bit and have heard lots of wonderful things about her.  this is her email.  I have been quoted the price $5300..hope this helps
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views