70 lb mark!

Jenny C.
on 9/22/11 3:41 am

All of a sudden (or so it seems!) I'm at 167 pounds, making total loss 70 lbs.  I'm large framed, and size 14 pants and large tops are feeling roomy but not too big.  I'm now a total Value Village addict.  One thing besides amazing prices that I love about VV is that all the size 14 pants are in one place--I'm not walking all over a store trying to find things I like.  Usually I have to stop looking before I get all the way through my size section--I know I already have enough things in my cart that I'm going to buy. And it's going to cost me $40 dollars for 3 pairs of pants and 4 tops.(Value Village commercial now concluded)

I'm going to reach my 5mo anniversary in a few days, and will post pictures then.  17 lbs to goal.  I doubt I will reach that by 6 months, but I'd bet a lot of money that I make it by 7 mos.

I follow most rules 95% of the time, and some 100% (no carbonated beverages, no drinking during meals).  I exercise strenuously daily.  And I love, love, love my sleeve.

yellowbagbg
on 9/22/11 3:51 am - Flint, MI
Your doing GREAT, Keep up the good work Im looking foward to seeing your pics! I wish we has a VV where I live!

Ms. Poker Face
on 9/22/11 5:25 am
You are doing great!!  Keep it up!!

I wish I had a VV here... sounds like the kinda place I need right now.  Each day when i get dressed, I'm not sure what's going to fit or not.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

anninva
on 9/22/11 5:48 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
congrats!!!  you're doing great!!!!!!  7 lbs from goal is fab.  i'm 25 lbs from goal at 8 mos and that's just my first goal, which i think i will make, as opposed to losing 55 more lbs to get to my dream weight.  oh well.

anyway!  you are really rockin' that sleeve!!!  keep at it and have fun at VV (i struggle there b/c i'm only 5"1' and things are never short enough for me!

BRAVO!!!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

katier825
on 9/22/11 8:32 am
Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views