I'M SO EXCITED

rbccbrmfld
on 10/30/11 12:40 am

I finally got through my stall.  I am almost 4 weeks post op and haven't lost for a week till today.  I am so excited. It was so awesome to get on the scales and see it down. Yay. 
Hope everyone is doing good. Just wanted to say I love my sleeve. It has been so good to me.  Last night I was at walmart with  my daughter, my sister and her two girls. They were hungry so they went to the mcdonalds there. What did I do? I went to the back of the store got greek yogurt  and sat at mcdonalds with them and ate my yogurt.  I felt so awesome to sit there and not even want the fries. The thought actually made me gag.  It was so awesome.  I have struggled with willpower so much over the years and now its finally showing up.  It is so awesome.

Kim_M
on 10/30/11 1:54 am - LaPorte, TX
Way to go !!! Stalls are part of it get use to it and remember when scales aren't going down inches are comming off!!!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
BriarRose
on 10/30/11 2:32 am
Great News !!! And great choice in getting that yogurt !!! You are building new habits for life !!!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
abrown8434
on 10/30/11 6:30 am - VA
AWESOME! It can really be discouraging when you get a stall because we already eat so little! Awesome choice w/the greek yogurt! Doesn't it feel nice to see people eat your "old favorites" or high fat, high carb choices and to not even be tempted? That to me is unbelievable!

Keep up the good work! I LOVE my sleeve!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 158 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 430 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 449 views