goodbye 300's here come the 2s

FancyRoses
on 2/8/12 1:50 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! i am so flipping happy my scale moved again it seems to do this in leaps and jumps not a daily thing for me but it goes down and that is all that counts,  I weighed 304 last week got on the scale today and now i am 299.  so that's 81 lbs in total and 51 from surgery day.  inches seem to be the biggest thing that i seem to notice.  they are coming off quick and i am enjoying visiting my closet full of sizes.  I am down from a 30/32 to a 22/24 that are loose..  now if i could only figure out how to post some updated pics

My goals to a healthy me            
FancyRoses
on 2/8/12 2:01 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
My goals to a healthy me            
stephaniedawn
on 2/8/12 2:20 am - OK
That's FABULOUS!! We are all most surgery twins. I had mine 11/22/11 and have about lost the same as you, crazy isnt it? And like you, I jump on the scale, I drop in swing, and like you I can tell more in close, then the scale. I hate that scale somtimes, casue I want it to move as much as I feel it should be, and then all of a sudden boom, it moves 5 pounds at time. Take care and great photos. How tall are you?

sleevechick
on 2/10/12 1:30 am - Canada
wow, wow, wow, Lillian you look absolutley fabulous.  You are going to have every guy in Nova Scotia hitting on you.  You are going to have to get a big STICK, LOL.  Thinking about you and keep up the good work. 
Beth S.
on 2/8/12 2:11 am - VA
VSG on 02/22/12
WOW! You look amazing and are doing such a great job! Congrats! What are your nutritional guidelines for each day?

sam1am
on 2/8/12 2:22 am
Congratulations!  Great job!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

FancyRoses
on 2/8/12 3:38 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
thanks everyone    

I am 5ft 6 in and as far as nutrition.  I am a meat eater LOL.  I desperately try and get my water in at first this was hard as hell but I got a bottle that hold 3 cups(Crystal Light and diet cranberry juice)  and I dink 2 of them a day and of course my milk  that i just love and cant do without adds another 1 to 2 cups of liquid.  I take my vit D, vit B12, vit C and  calcium along with my PPI daily as i got heartburn about 4 weeks out.  I eat every 3 to 4 hours or sometimes every 2 or 3 .  I get an empty feeling not the before surgery hunger growls LOL.  

for some silly reason my ticker didn't change but when i go into it it shoes the new updated weight loss  hummmmm tickers
My goals to a healthy me            
PrettyEyes_41
on 2/8/12 3:59 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
Awesome job, beautiful pics!! Keep up the good work! 

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

Britt_Bearpaw
on 2/8/12 4:01 am
GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views