COULD USE A GROUP HOORAY AND HUG

zendebby
on 3/8/12 1:13 pm
VSG on 03/21/12
I got word of my insurance approval on Tuesday, and my surgery is scheduled for March 21.  I start my hi protein lo cal liquid diet next Wed.  I was so excited, and then got really nervous and apprehensive.  Cried all day yesterday....dont know why?

Any words of wisdom and supportive hugs as my anxiety needs to calm the he** down!

Thank you and oh my gosh this site is absolutely a life saver!

Kevin H.
on 3/8/12 1:18 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Just try to relax.  I was more worried about what would happen to me if i didnt get the VSG like a heart attack or stroke.  You will be fine and start a healthier lifestyle.  congrats on your decision!

jimbovsg
on 3/8/12 4:07 pm
You will be fine.  It is normal to be nervous. You are on your way to changing your life.... for the better.. remember that!  Good luck!   here is a hug...   and a group one too!  

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Jaybee766
on 3/8/12 8:31 pm - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with

Congratulations and YOU CAN DO IT! 

Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

Phatchick
on 3/8/12 8:55 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Congrats!!!!! I cried when the coordinator called me to say I was approved; tears of happiness after so many denails, and happiness that I finally was taking control of my body.

You are starting a beautiful journey to be the best you can be. That is very empowering.

Do everything your doctor tells you and you will be great!

Hugs,

Sharon

onemoretry
on 3/8/12 9:19 pm - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Awww, we are sleeve sisters. I am having surgery on the 21st as well. We will do fine!
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views