BARIATRIC PANTRY

MichelleChoinski
on 4/13/12 12:14 am - NY
So on the advice of some of you on the boards, I tried Bariatric Pantry.  I had a problem with processing my order and got a call from "Monica"
I have to say what a pleasant lady to speak to!  She was so wonderful and told me to call anytime!
So I am hoping I like the Matrix and Nectar samples I ordered.

My question is what are your favorites?????

I also had wondered about the wonderslim products???

Vivian Prouty
on 4/13/12 12:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Wonderslim products are great.    I love the puddings and the cake is to DIE for.    LOL   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

tscasto
on 4/13/12 12:57 am - Urbandale, IA
VSG on 03/22/12
I haven't been real impressed with the wonderslim products myself. the couple of Nectar flavors I tried (vanilla torte & twisted cherry) were both gross too. I hope your tastebuds are different though. :-)

Have you or anyone reading this tried the pro joe RTD or the Nature's best extreme smoothie RTD I saw on Bariatric Pantry??
Tenille 

HW-248.8   SW-233.4  1M-216.2   4M- 188.6
AmberK
on 4/13/12 1:07 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 I have tried the Nectars, and could not stand them! They all have the same underlying flavor with just a different name.....does that make sense? 

I did order the Syntrax Matrix and I am waiting to get those! If those don't work, I will be trying Jay Robb next! Good luck to you! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

chiefsgirl3
on 4/13/12 2:11 am - IL
VSG on 06/05/12
 I have only had the fuzzy navel in the nectars. It was ok. But I love theirmatrix protein powders!  My faves are the mint cookie, cookies n cream and banana cream!  They don't even taste like protein shakes!

elaine-is-ready
on 4/14/12 7:14 am, edited 4/14/12 7:18 am
VSG on 03/19/12
Hi,
I have been getting a lot of different samples of protein mixes. I like the Nectar brand, but only the ones that are mixed in milk. My favorite is the chocolate truffle, so I just ordered a can of it. Trying the capuccino Latte as well.  For me, the fruit flavors that are to be mixed in water are over-powered by the protein smell. Both Matrix and Chike! have some good flavors. If you go to ilikechike.com you can get some samples at a pretty good price. There are so many alternatives available, that I'm sure you'll find some you enjoy somewhere online.
Other locations online :
Celebrate vitamins--they had free samples of vitamins for shipping fee only, and they have protein mixes as well ( I paid $3 for a nice variety of vitamins, iron, and a couple of protein mixes.)
Netrition.com --I have heard of but not tried
Unjury:  only one I've seen that has a non-sweet protein mix.  I've liked all their mixes so far, but haven't gotten around to the Chicken soup flavor.

HW= 305        pre-op wt loss= 35 lbs
VSG date: 3/19/12
sunnymicki
on 4/14/12 8:33 am
I really like the chocolate truffle, and a few different nectars.  I turned my fruity nectars into slushes actually.  I haven't tried the matrix ones, but I did just order that sample pack while it was 10% off.  Just looking for some variety.

Also on the bariatric pantry website - I liked the protizyme sample pack that had peanut butter cookie, vanilla and chocolate.

5'9" All weight lost post-op. Goal weight determined by body composition testing.

Chalk
on 4/14/12 12:56 pm - TN
VSG on 01/09/12

I have ordered many times from My Bariatric Pantry. Shipping is fast and they are sooooo nice.

I also order from Netrition -- can't beat their wide selection - prices are excellent and shipping is $5 no matter the size of your order. That's an excellent deal especially when ordering heavy items like low carb mariarina sauce and Torani syrups.

Pre-Op Weight Loss 20 lbs ~~~~~ Surgery Weight 289

Goal weight 180  ~~~~~~  6'0"

Month 1 (21 lbs) ~~~ Month 2 (10 lbs) ~~~ Month 3 (14 lbs) ~~~ Month 4 (12 lbs) ~~~ Month 5 (9 lbs) ~~~ Month 6 (11 lbs) ~~~ Month 7 (10 lbs) ~~~~ Month 8 (8 lbs) ~~~ Month 9 (9 lbs) ~~~ Month 10 (6 lbs)

Goal Reached in 10 months  

Most Active