Moving thru my NSV goals

Feystorm
on 4/25/12 5:41 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Today I am 6 weeks out and down a total of 43 lbs.  

I am moving through my NSV.  Seems like it took almost four weeks for the swelling to truly subside and me to go down in clothes sizes.  I am back in my size 14's.  Which means that I have had to start going through the many bins I have here and digging out clothes to wear.  I am glad I saved them, or I would be looking quite dumpy.  

Also - SHOES!!!  I love shoes, but even the wide widths never fit quite right.  And as I am tiny short, I always felt funny and dumpy wearing heels or even nicer shoes.  I didn't want to waddle.  I am happy to say that I feel much better now, and some of the shoes that would squeeze and pinch no longer do!  I am digging out shoes that I had bought, wore once, then threw in the back of my closet due to the pinching pain.  No more pain. 

It looks like I am losing weight in my feet, calves, fingers, wrists, breasts (where I can't afford to lose lol) and then FINALLY it is coming off my waist.  Hopefully it moves quickly down my butt and thighs.  That would be quite nice.

Also, if you live in SoCal  (Orange County)  - I have clothes ranging from size 3x tops to 1x and some 16 tops.  I have pants from 2x stretchies to 16 jeans.  I am happy to give these away to someone moving through the sizes too.  Just send me an inbox message - and we can arrange pickup. 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

louisamay
on 4/25/12 7:35 am
VSG on 04/27/12
You're doing GREAT!

I'm trying to figure out how to handle cothes.  I am washing a load of "current clothes" right now, to fold and have handy, and am going to bundle everything else up and get rid of it. That in itself feels like I'll be losing 30 pounds, just ditching the clothes!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Krissy_67
on 4/25/12 12:41 pm
VSG on 04/17/12
Cngratulations!! I'm new on here so could you please tell me what nsv means? thanks
Feystorm
on 4/25/12 12:48 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
NSV = Non - Scale Victory.  Most use it to mean some goal/victory that can't be reached by weighing yourself on a scale.

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Krissy_67
on 4/25/12 1:03 pm
VSG on 04/17/12
ohhhh thank you. I would've never figured it out lol!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views