Home and sleeved

amyl0528
on 5/3/12 6:52 am
Made it home and I'm sleeved.  Feeling ok, still in pain.  It seems as though the worst is over, my recovery was pretty much hell, lol.  I'm so happy :)))))))))))))))))

Anyone have any tips on mixing crushed meds etc?  It's making me gag!

VSG Surgery May 1, 2012
Marabell
on 5/3/12 7:00 am
VSG on 06/07/12
sorry your recovery was so rough....glad you are home....congrats on your sleeve! I hope you feel better and better every day

Puttingme1st
on 5/3/12 7:03 am, edited 5/3/12 7:03 am
VSG on 05/14/12 with
I'm still pre-op so I don't have any suggestions yet, but I did want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!   Can't wait to continue to follow your journey and can't wait to post a message like this of my own!   Happy healing!
Babydoll58
on 5/3/12 8:06 am - AZ
Glad to hear you are home and feeling ok-the pain will ease up, you'll see.
All my vitamins are chewables so I can't help you there...might consider switching if you can. :):)

Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 8:27 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I am SO glad you are happy!! And you are home and sleeved!! I don't know anything about meds - sorry!!

Hang in there!! 
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/12 8:52 am - Picayune, MS
 i give crushed meds to my patients in the nursing home they like it in vanilla pudding and applesauce they usually complian with chocolate pudding tho
Fun2BFit
on 5/3/12 9:54 am
VSG on 05/01/12 with
 Hi Amy! I am also Amy and had VSG on May 1st. Small world! I was so ready to be a trooper through this, I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but I have to say- it has been pretty rough! I am having a hard time drinking, even the tiniest sips. Are you experiencing that? My surgeon say it will get easier as the swelling goes down. My gosh, I hope so! I came home today and took my vitamin ( I got chewables) Centrum. It was ok, the rest of my meds are liquid. It would be great to stay in touch, to have someone at the exact place I am in in this journey!
    Fun2BFit
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views