My surgery is tomorrow!!!

lgm
on 10/2/12 3:40 am

I'm really feeling mixed emotions right now!!!!
I know I have had 3 kids Yada yada yada...(I felt that giving birth was such a breeze for me) but still for some reason a part of our body part is coming off.....THE PAIN!!!ooooooo. I read some experiences on this forum and i have to say they scared the **** out of me....excuse the expression......
I've been waiting for soooo long to be thin again....its an amazing feeling!!!!
I want all of it., but some of the posts I read ooooowaaa..I have to say scared me!!!!

My call should come in by the end of today to tell me what time I should go in tomorrow, So I know its really happening...lol.

My husband tells me "you must feel so excited right now"....but truth is I am feeling alot of things.
LOL....

I really need that push of encouragement of what a great feeling it will be to be on the other side!!!
Lily

happiegirl
on 10/2/12 4:18 am - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12
Don't worry about it...if it hurts they'll give you something stronger.  It gets better really fast too...like everyone says they'd do it again!

HW: 351 Pre-op: 272  Current: 140.7 Goal:160      M1:14 M2:14  M3:11  M4:10 M5:10  M6:12  M7:8  M8:6 M9: 6 M10:7 M11: 6 M12: 4 M13: 5 M14:7 M15: 4 M16: 3 M17: 1   M18: 4

"Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it." - Gandhi

lgm
on 10/2/12 4:37 am
thank you, but my surgery is at a day clinic, I wake up from recovery and go home!!!
LOL....I'm just being a baby I know....I'm sure they will give me meds to take home.
TSinNC
on 10/2/12 5:01 am
VSG on 08/16/12
You will be fine! Good luck and warm wishes for a speedy recovery!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

lgm
on 10/2/12 5:13 am
 Thank you
jacreasy
on 10/2/12 5:58 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 The main reason you should want to do this is for your kids, they might not under stand now but you will be there for them many, many more years! Keep your Faith and be at Peace with your decision and you will do just fine... Good Luck!

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

lgm
on 10/2/12 6:02 am
 Thank you so much
mycheeka1
on 10/2/12 6:58 am
 I am 8 days out and did just fine. I had pain on that day of surgery that wasn't fun but its all that air In your abdomen, so walk, walk,walk! It helps. Take your pain meds and yes they will send you home on liquid pain meds. Remember to sip,sip,sip. I have already lost 11.2 pounds since surgery. I am thrilled! Would do it again!  Trust your judgement. You got this!!!! Message me if you have any other questions, glad to answer. Good luck!
lgm
on 10/2/12 7:01 am
 Even though we know were doing the right
hearing it from someone else is just what 
we need in moment of panic.... 
Thank you for your comforting words...
1london
on 10/2/12 8:46 am

You are going to do GREAT!!!  Just remember for all the negative post you may have read......there are a multitude of more positive ones.
My surgery was uneventful and recovery was quick.  Follow plan and walk right after surgery and continue to do so, it really helps speed up recovery and just makes you feel better.
I wish you a a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!
Best wishes! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 150 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 424 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 443 views