Surgery

lani069
on 12/2/12 11:57 am

tomorrow is my surgery date . Kind of nervous but looking forward to it and my new life. This forum has been such a great help.Looking forward to more great advice and suggestions from everyone

Leilani

Living4MyBabySon
on 12/2/12 1:10 pm - CA
VSG on 12/17/12
Congrats! My day is in 2 weeks from tommorw. Try to calm your mind and think about how great your gonna feel in a month from now : ) keep in touch and let us know how everything goes. Jessica

Sleeveless
on 12/2/12 4:04 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

Leilani, good luck tomorrow! Mine was last Monday. You'll be surprised how fast it all goes, once it's done.

Just be aware that when you wake up your mouth will be dry, and it might be hard to take deep breaths for a few minutes. You'll feel better shortly. Knowing this would have helped me not stress, so I share this info in that spirit. :-)

Just know you're doing a wonderful thing for yourself. Enjoy the journey and heal well!

vabella
on 12/2/12 9:58 pm - TX

Best of luck and i will keep you in my prayers.  We are saving a spot on the losers bench for you.  So come on over. 

Jen

lani069
on 12/5/12 2:18 am

TY Jen...at 5 am this morning I was having a panic attack  due to pain I am sure,,,Oh Dear God what did I do.  Finally took the pain med and went back to bed,  woke up 3 hrs later feeling better. my one concern now is getting all the water in.  food not a problem. gas is though LOL.... Three more weeks of liquids then some puree.   Time for a nap pretty soon.  Thank you again

Leilani

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views