Shopping for clothes is SO Weird! Saggy skin question...

grobles
on 12/27/12 9:30 am
VSG on 10/08/12

I am not complaining - mind you I am thrilled to be continually losing weight and feeling more energetic.  I have gotten rid of almost all of the clothes that I had in my closet/drawers pre-sleeve.  I started out as a tight 26/28, and am now having to buy 18/20's.  It is so foreign to me!  I keep looking at the Women's sizes like always, think something is cute, try it on and I am swimming in it.  Will my brain eventually adjust?  many days I don't see the difference when I look in the mirror, but notice in my clothes and the way they fit - or fall off!  My aunt who lives across the state asked for before and after pics, and I tried to take a pic of myself, but realized that I looked SO tired, and the skin on my face/neck seems to be hanging - I am hoping it was just the angle - but if it wasn't - what can I do to help that?  My stomach flaps are also hanging - I work out at curves 3 to 4 times a week and am more active now than ever.  I use lotion, etc.  with the hopes it will help.  Any suggestions?

If I need to get surgery to remove the flappy skin - what kind of cost and recovery time am I looking at?  What time frame do they suggest you wait before getting the surgery?  I know it is still a long way off for me - I am only 10-11 weeks out, but am down 54 lbs and it is making a huge difference already. 

Thanks!

Wendi

acbbrown
on 12/27/12 10:06 am - Granada Hills, CA

If the skin bothers you enough, the only real way to deal with it plastic surgery. You can PM me if you want info about plastics as I am recovering right now from all that.

Usually surgeons want you stable at your goal weight anywhere from 6-18 months, depending on the doc. I said to hell with that and had PS before I reached my goal, but I was close enough for me.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

grobles
on 12/27/12 10:18 am
VSG on 10/08/12

I am not sure how to PM on here....

shae2664
on 12/27/12 7:01 pm - OH
VSG on 08/13/13

look at the replier's post and click on their name.  This will take you to their profile page.   on profile page you will see the option to send that person a message,  Just click and you're on your way.  good luck

grobles
on 12/27/12 10:18 pm
VSG on 10/08/12

Thank you for your help!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views