Need help from Chike Protein lovers..acbbrown are you out there? :D

Cwuddy
on 1/9/13 9:31 am, edited 1/9/13 9:43 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12

With all the talk on this forum about the Chike Protein coffees I gave in and order a sample pack from Chike!  It has to be shipped to Canada so I don't have it yet and hope it doesn't get hung up at the border but can the Chike Lovers out there tell me their favorite way to make them?  Do you add sf syrups or anything or do you make them according to the directions?  Can you drink them hot or cold and if so, which way do you prefer?

Thanks!!

Vicky - SW = 299   CW = 138

mauigirl2
on 1/9/13 1:06 pm - kihei, HI

This is my favorite way to make them... I follow the directions and add 8 oz or maybe they say 10, whatever the package says, I use cold water I keep in the fridge.  I put in a shaker cup with the wire and shake it until mixed, I then add 14 oz of cold coffee that I keep in the fridge from the pot I made the morning before.  I think by itself with just the water it is  too sweet for me.  So I add that extra coffee, alot of it and it is perfect for me.  I love it and it is a caffeine burst that is great.

Cwuddy
on 1/9/13 9:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12

that sounds yummy... thanks! :)

acbbrown
on 1/9/13 10:35 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I mix one packet with 16oz almond milk(the unsweetened 30 cal kind) and two packs of sweetner. I blend it with a handful of ice and it tastes just like a frappacino to me. Love it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Cwuddy
on 1/10/13 10:58 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12

Thank you so much!!  I am going to try that! 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views