Frisco -Easter Ham Leftover Ideas !

frisco
on 4/20/14 2:57 am, edited 4/20/14 3:16 am

Happy Easter !!!

Ham is great protein !!!

Grab you some leftovers and have easy meals this week !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/14 3:03 am

Thanks for a little morning inspiration!

diane S.
on 4/20/14 3:06 am

hey these look great, thanks, easter bunny!!!  d

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 

shrinking_sarah
on 4/20/14 3:26 am - CA

So Andy and I had a rare kid-free day in the city yesterday, and as per his usual he planned--nothing beyond the errand we needed to run.  So we ended up wandering SF with yelp looking for a place to eat, which he expects me to magically discern from the yelp app (as if I can see vsg-friendly options just by the name of the restaurant).  This went on for far too long, and we ended up eating at the restaurant in Nordstrom's.  I was trying to be gracious, and my $17 chicken I could eat 1/3 of was fine, so I just smiled and said the view was nice, but all I could think was that it was a totally wasted day--I mean, we are in San Francisco with NO CHILDREN and nothing we had to come home to do, and we were eating in the Nordstrom's Cafe????

Yeah--after that we did a little shopping (at places we could totally shop in SJ) and headed home.

SO--I'm going to be needing a list of SF restaurants from you, stat.  In two years, we might get another day to ourselves in SF, and I am not leaving it up to chance (aka Andy) next time!!  Either that or next time I am sorting by dollar signs and he's taking me to the most expensive restaurant within walking distance, where I will order the most expensive dishes and not eat them, just to teach him he should make a plan. :)

This has nothing to do with Easter or ham, really, but I thought I'd vent and maybe get some good suggestions as an added bonus.

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/14 3:39 am

Who let the ***** out, who, who, who????

You go! You cracked me up!!!! Thanks for the chuckle. Sorry Andy left it unplanned. Just so you know, Ron asks me last night what we are doing for Easter. I'm like, "WTF! I asked you two days ago what you wanted to do. It's a special day for you - not so much for me." He still has no plan and I am expected to save the day by 1:00 pm. Ha! Not going to happen. We'll end up going to some local breakfast place so I can have eggs and meat and he can eat waffles and pancakes and cinnamon rolls like he does every Easter! LOL!

frisco
on 4/20/14 2:34 pm

Holy moly..... Snap Snap !

You do know that San Francisco is one of the best food towns in the world !!!! and you ate at Nordstrom's ?

We'll talk...... poor Andy, go easy on him !

frisco

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

shrinking_sarah
on 4/20/14 4:38 pm - CA

THAT is what I'm saying!!!!  I fully admit I may be hormonally challenged at present, but still--KID FREE day in SF at Nordstrom's Cafe.  WTF?  Why must I always plan everything????  We tried to go to someplace that looked pretty nice, but they were between lunch and dinner and only had their bar menu, which did not work for me.  Eventually it was 3 and I needed to eat.

And Devon--EVERY year for 10+ years I've made Andy an Easter basket, and every year he says, "Sorry you don't have a basket, I suck."  This year I was like, "It's been 10 years, I'm used to it." 

But, to be fair, the reason we were in SF is because I *might* have lost my wedding ring when I was pregnant and my fingers were swollen and he *might* have purchased me a replacement ring for Christmas 3 days before VSG, and it *might* need to be remade because my fingers are so much smaller and he *might* also be purchasing me a new wedding band, so I probably should shut up about the man who is not only letting me spend a small fortune on plastics but also is buying me ethically sourced diamonds and gemstones. :)

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

Mac333
on 4/20/14 3:42 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Frisco,

Your suggestions look great. Over the past few months that I have been on I have seen several others as well. Do you have your own food website or blog?

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

frisco
on 4/20/14 2:36 pm, edited 4/20/14 2:36 pm

Click on LapSF at the bottom of my siggy....

Than click on Cafe Frisco at the top.

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Shagdoll
on 4/20/14 4:24 am

That ham/cheese romaine wrap is what is calling my name as I drink my coffee.  Thanks Frisco!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views