Whatcha eating today 12/26/16?

Arjeffries
on 12/26/16 6:10 am
VSG on 01/27/16

Today is going to be a hard day to plan my meals. I start on night shift tonight. I'm not sure how to log my meals working 12 hour nights. I'm going to try to fit in a nap today before work.

B bourbon chicken 3 ounces and fiber one bar

L shrimp 4 ounces and 1/2 avocado

D grilled chicken and broccoli with cheese

11 Pm snack protein drink

3 am snack yogurt

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/16 7:34 am
VSG on 10/31/16

B:  Premier Protein Chocolate shake

L:  Premier Protein Chocolate shake

D:  Laura's lean ground beef, 1/2 slice cheese, green beans, unsweetened applesauce

S:  boiled egg

E:  Walking with my best buddy, Ollie

Stacy_WLS
on 12/26/16 8:17 am

One more day off and then I'm back at work.  It's rare that I have a day off without my son.  I'm not sure what exactly to do with myself.  Well I guess I slept in and I'm meeting a friend at the gym at 2:30, so that is the start.  

B - chike

L - mock panda mushroom chicken

S  - protein shake

D - mock kung pao chicken

S - cottage cheese & berries

E - a) 7X3 Front Squat b) for time 50-40-30-20-10 cal row / wall ball c) (extra credit) 3 rounds 15 sit ups, 15 back ext, 15 hip ext

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Rachel B.
on 12/27/16 6:49 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

A day late, but never too late to be accountable!

I actually got up at 4:45 and went to the gym at my regular time and worked out with my trainer though it was my day off.  Then I went home and slept from 7:00 to 10:00!!

AM: Coffee with ON Protein

A friend came over to install my ring doorbell and security camera (no more people stealing muy espensivo boots off of MY front porch and not getting arrested!) This required one trip through Lowes to retrieve a new 'resistor' type thingy for the door bell.  Then, when looking at hanging the TV on the wall, we found we needed a MASONARY drill bit.  Back to Lowes (and might as well get a replacement indoor doorbell - last one melted).  One trip through Lowes yielded no masonary drill bit.  Then on to Home depot for a lap and a half for a cheap electric doorbell and a -not quite the right size but will do- masonary drill bit.  I got over 8K steps!

L: One piece of luscious Chicken cordon bleu pizza on thin crust

D: Chicken Breast with Cilantro Lime Quinoa and Pepper Jack Cheese

Water - Forgot vites :(

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Arjeffries
on 12/27/16 5:40 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I'm curious to see if you like ring. Let us know how it works for you

Rachel B.
on 12/28/16 5:43 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

They're setting up something called ring networks where you can put in your neighborhood radius, and share video with other neighbors of sketchy people you catch wondering around your place.  I think that's gonna be quite helpful.  It'll be worth it if people stop stealing my stuff!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views