Whatcha Eating Todays VSGers? TGIF! 2/3/17

Stacy_WLS
on 2/3/17 6:49 am

What's on the menu today?

I'm glad its Friday, but I have a jam packed weekend.  I'm going to have to find some time to squeeze in relaxing.  Lots of crossfit & hockey this weekend :)

B - on coffee shake, coffee

S - latte -- coffee networking date

L - salad w/ chicken

S - not sure...

D - leftover - chicken thigh or stuffed mushrooms & veg

S - cottage cheese & blueberries

S - protein shake at some point - running from crossfit event at 7:30 to hockey at 10pm, so will need some gas.

E - crossfit & hockey

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

yvonnef1964
on 2/3/17 6:56 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I dont have anything special planned for the weekend.

B egg whites with orange pepper,  ham and cheese omelet and sargento snack bites 

L BBQ chicken breast 

D hodge podge soup 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a great day 

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/17 6:58 am
VSG on 10/31/16

TGIF    Have a great day everyone!

B:  Chike, 1/4 c. low fat greek yogurt, Miralax, Fairlife Milk

L:  ground turkey (low sodium taco seasoning), lettuce, tomato, cheese

D:  roast beef, asparagus

S:  unsweetened prunes

E:  walking

Rachel B.
on 2/3/17 7:16 am, edited 2/4/17 6:44 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Happy Friday, All!

No Big plans for me.  Just legs at the gym today.

I've cut my calories by 200/250 the last two days.  I've found having coffee in the afternoon with Premier protein keeps my mouth busy and my cravings down.  Gonna try to keep that up for a week and see if I can break this stall.  I have been stuck in the 204/205 for three weeks now, which is uber frustrating.  It's prolly just a stall...

I finally found Fairlife milk yesterday!  Accidentally got 2%, but I drink so little, I'm not too concerned.

AM/B: coffee w/fairlife + ON white chocolate

L: 1 large slice cheesy chicken cordon bleu pizza

S: Coffee & Premier Protein

D: Chicken Breast & quinoa

S: cookies & cream protein bar

Water & Vites!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Arjeffries
on 2/3/17 7:47 am
VSG on 01/27/16

I buy the chocolate fair life milk for my kids. That stuff is great!

Readyjwc
on 2/3/17 1:50 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Fairlife milk is my fav (after my Almond Milk). Glad you found it. It's a little more expensive but I find it makes great cook and serve SF pudding. No****ery.

Enjoy!

Jan

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/17 2:01 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

I always buy 2% (Wal doesn't have a lesser fat one ... the same, I drink very little too)

KittyKarin
on 2/3/17 7:38 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

Good morning!  So glad it's Friday!  

I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning.  I absolutely LOVE having someone else do my hair.  Just getting a trim and a blow dry but the blow dry is the best part.  It's so relaxing!!  I'm also gonna get a pedicure after.  I'm all about pampering myself and luckily, my husband doesn't complain about the money spent on treating myself.  

B: scrambled egg with cheese and veggies

L: Work is having a "game day potluck" today and the office is supplying wings.  I am going to get a few and I also brought some frozen veggies to heat up with it.  I will not be partaking in any of the other stuff.  (I'm going to an actual super bowl party on Sunday so I will have some dips and stuff there.) 

S: yogurt and probably coffee

D: NO CLUE!

Can you tell I'm pretty much winging it today?? I don't usually have a strict plan every day; I go with the flow but I always make sure I track and try to make the best choice wherever I am eating.  If you have My Fitness Pal, friend me! User Name (surprise!): kittykarin

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Arjeffries
on 2/3/17 7:52 am
VSG on 01/27/16

I have to work this weekend. I am working my second job today so lots of driving. Need to get back in the habit of cooking. Lots of takeout and that's not healthy for me.

B taco bell egg and bacon taco

L blender bottle protein drink

D crockpot ravioli lasagna

S popcorn

Water 70 ounces

E walking 30 minutes

Gwen M.
on 2/3/17 9:03 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today is a busy day.  It's starting off nice with a massage, but then I've got to finish up my pre-training stuff for tomorrow literacy council tutor training and I have bereavement group in the afternoon.  

1: protein shake
2: tofu maybe?
3: a cornbread mexican strata thing - I used 2lb of ground beef instead of sausage and I tossed in a can of black beans

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga at some point

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views