Question for the Grads....

misha
on 8/3/05 2:40 am - peoria, IL
High heels. Sometimes even with clothes. LOOK OUT NOW!!!! WOO HOO!!!
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:42 am - East, Tx
Hey Misha.... Wahoo on those high heels.. I still can't wear them very well.. My toes just go numb LOL... ROFL and sometimes with even clothes... YOU NUT!!! *hugs* deb
~~Angel~~
on 8/3/05 2:43 am - Buffalo, NY
Today I wore to work a PINK LEATHER [REAL leather] slim skirt that is above the knee. No kidding! Also, I have to tell you guys - i got a pair of Old Navy low rise button fly jeans for $1.50 at the thrift shop and they were lIKE NEW! Now that I no longer have a belly hanging out, that was totally fun!
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:51 am - East, Tx
aww angel... weigh to go... now where is that pic.. we wanna see!!! I love garage sales, thrift stores and estate sales. I should have a sign on the back of my car that I break at all of the above. I have many times bought brand new clothing at Goodwill with tags still attached. Two pair of my favorite shorts (jeans) I got for a dollar each and that was my buy of the week. Was desperate to get a good pair of shorts that hung just so on the spidervein legs lol... would have paid ANYTHING but thank goodness Goodwill came thru before I had to do some real shopping LOL deb
charlenecarlile
on 8/3/05 3:17 am - Mansfield, TX
Baby Tees and shorts that rest on my hips. It has become my summer uniform. On Sunday I exchange the shorts for a skirt that rests on my hips. I wish I could get rid of the baggy skin so I could actually show a little bit of my newly flat tummy but....oh well! I love being skinny! XOXO Charlene
Kriola
on 8/3/05 3:18 am - On the water, MA
Spaghetti straps and strapless!!! My legs are like Sharpaes (sp). Hope to remedy that soon! then wear shorts... MaryLyn
maryk
on 8/3/05 3:42 am - Palmale, CA
That's funny... that is what I call my thighs! I introduce them as "Mutt and Jeff" and never leave home without them! I don't think shorts will ever be in my future- but al small price to pay! In a nice pair of capris no one would ever know! Mary K
Kriola
on 8/3/05 5:04 am - On the water, MA
Mary K. We started out pretty much the same weight. (me a little more) so I understand about the legs, I do wear Capris though. If someday I can get a LBL maybe the thighs will emerge. MaryLyn
~Miss Dolly~
on 8/3/05 3:43 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
I have a BEAUTIFUL gottex bathing suit to wear after my TT, and I also have a bikini. I bought THONGS the other day at the store with jewel accents. I wear TIGHT hip hugger jeans. I wear mini skirts. I wear sundresses. I wear tank tops. After my PS, I am going to get my leather chaps for riding in. I would of died before wearing leather preop if not from the look of leather on my huge body from the heat of wearing leather. AND I AM LOVING LIFE!!!!! Hugs T
Joyce F.
on 8/3/05 3:58 am - Graham, TX
Hey deb....I like wearing what my daughter calls my "****" clothes...LOL (not in public tho) If only I was 30 years younger....
Most Active
Recent Topics