Question for the Grads....

WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:20 am - East, Tx
Long ago.. before my WLS I saw a post on the Main Messageboard about what would you like to wear after WLS and near/ or at your goal. Ya remember all those CUTE little clothes you saw those skinny folks wear .... so what is the one thing you wear now that you would never have caught yourself wearing Pre Op? Mine has to be wearing this outfit I had on in profile. I got to dress up as a wench at the Renassiance Festival... More pics under my profile link... boy did I have the time of my life. Yep ... I became a wench for the weekend and it was like playing dress up! So what do you wear now? Bikini? shorts? tight shirts? Jeans? dresses showing some "leg"? Tell us!!! deb
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:22 am - Yakima, WA
I bought a couple of spaghetti-strap tank tops that preop, I'd have died before putting those one....and one is even semi-transparent Great question!
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:33 am - East, Tx
I had rather large arms ... spaghetti strap is something I would love to wear but probably won't. You go girl and I think you are tops... *hugs* thank you for all you do here... you are a true inspiration and wonderful lady!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:36 am - Yakima, WA
Ok....one HUGE favor...no pedestalizing me HERE on this board lol. I really NEED a place I can let my hair down and just be a normal postop...pretty please? Thank you for your kind words, but I've got issues too lol.
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:41 am - East, Tx
OK girl you got it... how about a back massage.. *hugs*
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:46 am - Yakima, WA
I'd take a massage in a heartbeat!!! (((HUGS))) back.
qtpysuzieq
on 8/3/05 2:28 am - Vacaville, CA
Oh I love the outfit that you have on in that picture. I would still like to get a pair of Levi 501 jeans. I also wear summer dresses now - never wore dresses before. These tend to be more form fitting and even sleeveless, and I actually think they look good. The other thing I would like to get is a form fitting sweater in the winter. Oh who am I kidding, I want so many different things now that I can fit into them. Hee Hee Hugs Susan
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:37 am - East, Tx
Susan .. I wish you lived near me... I go to Goodwill in Nacogdoches and buy Levi's for a dollar NO KIDDING. *hugs* deb
Larakatya
on 8/3/05 2:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
I have a bikini for after my beltlift and implants. Its hot. ~Lara
WLS_Deb
on 8/3/05 2:39 am - East, Tx
OOOO girl... you post those pics after you have that. We wanna see. I so want plastics but even if I get them I have such horrible spiderveins that are clustered together like bruising I would need that as well. I envy you young folks that have had WLS and will have lots longer to enjoy being healthy longer. You go girl... keep us updated on those plastics... we want details!!!!!! deb
Most Active
Recent Topics