Question for the Grads....

capnkman
on 8/3/05 9:21 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hey again Deb!! If you haven't seen me around too much I suppose I should warn you that I am pretty nutty...I guess that means I will fit in just fine here with all my friends!!!
Candikisses
on 8/3/05 5:14 am - IL
I would love to wear a elegant evening gown and walk into a room and have everyone look at me as in WOW!One day I hope!!! Candi
Georganne S.
on 8/3/05 5:19 am - Morgantown, WV
I love not having to shop in the PLUS Department! I wear tank tops, short, skirts, form fitting clothes (no more tents!) It just feels like I'm free. It's funny though, I always pick clothes to try on that are too big. I always have to go get a smaller size. Guess my brains body image hasn't caught up with the rest of me. I had lots of clothes in varying sizes in storage and there were quite a few things I was looking forward to getting back into. By the time I pulled them out, because I thought they'd fit now, they were too big. It was a good feeling though. thx g 328/199/175 someday
**willow**
on 8/3/05 8:19 am - Lake In The Hills, IL
what do I wear now that I didn't before - size 8 petites ( anything I can find!) brighter colors, more fashionable, lower cut pants, and a little cleavage showing on the top. Thong underpants, got some very! pretty ones from Victorias Secret with little butterflies on the backside. Walmarts secret treasures undies , pink ones with a little rhinestone heart at the top back where the thong comes to a T in the back - very cute! A black and white halter top I have spent literally hundreds of $ on fancy lingerie that I walk all around the house in to torture my husband when no one else is here! best of all - MY BELLY BUTTON RINGS!!! THEY ARE CUTE ON A FLAT TUMMIED SIZE 8 but I would not have even considered it at a 28-30.
PeggyH
on 8/3/05 9:10 am - Northwest, NC
This Grammy loves wearing size 6 jeans petite, Tommy Hilfiger. And little tops with spaghetti straps and built in bra! The arms are a bit flabby but not too bad. Maybe some plastics next year. I have a small case of Sharpei legs but with long shorts I look fine. I love being little. I love this board! We can just let it all hang out (well sort of...some of us have had plastics so you don't have to hang out!). Oh yes...I love Victoria Secret! I spend more money there than at the clothing stores. I was so sick of size 14 "granny panties" in white I never want to see them again! Give me lots of color, lace, and small!
Paola N.
on 8/3/05 11:23 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Tank tops, skirts...really feminine...frou frou... colorful stuff...makes me feel pretty Hugs, Paola
Brenda B
on 8/3/05 12:10 pm - Lugoff, SC
Hello Deb... I bought me a couple of bakini's this summer and wore them at the beach and at our pool... Thank God for plastic surgery and just feel better about our bodys that we can wear things that we have never wore before... It is amazing what a year and a half makes... I would have never dreamed I would make to where i am now... I am so thankful.... Brenda....
Luann S.
on 8/4/05 5:45 am - Green Bay, WI
Ankle Bracelets.......... Prior to WLS, there was NO WAY, I was going to get that around my ankle. Now.... I can shop and buy whatever pretty anklet I can find. That makes me smile and makes having WLS the best !!
Most Active
Recent Topics