Anyone heard from Maria?

Stacey N.
on 3/23/11 8:26 am - Chesapeake, VA
Is she doing ok? How is she feeling, havent seen her on since our last update....

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

peyton88
on 3/23/11 10:59 am - Madison, GA
I've been wondering too.....
  HW/SW/CW/Goal.....219  / 206 /  122 / 130

roan1959
on 3/23/11 11:42 am
I am going to assume you mean Italian Spice Maria?  I actually went out with her and her husband and me and my hubby last weekend.  We went cosmic bowling!  And then to Applebees'.  We had a great time.  The boys talked about motorcycles, cars..the usual stuff.  And we got caught up on our journey. I think she was working alot this week, 12 hour shifts, so that could be why.  I will give her a call and let her know her LW buddies are missing her!    Fyi, she looked FANTASTIC!!!                                               Joan
Become what you believe..........  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

*  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat        **BELOW GOAL**  
italianspice
on 3/23/11 9:32 pm, edited 3/24/11 12:43 am - Eastlake, OH
Good morning!

Thanks for thinking about me!! I been lurking before bed and just too tired post!

Life has been wonderful. I just always seem to be on the move these days! Will try to keep up with ya all! I have been working, going to yoga and pilates and trying to walk more, thinking about walking a half marathon in May! Me?? Who knew?? I still have to hold back a giggle when I think about it!

I love you guys!

Thanks Joan! We did have a really great time! Cant wait to do it again!

Big hugs!!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 309 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 434 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 498 views
Still kickin'...