Lose Weight Find Life

Recent Posts

Cathy W.
on 1/7/08 11:09 pm
Topic: Your Metabolism
Weight bearing exercise promotes increased muscle mass and helps to speed up your metabolism! The more lean body mass (muscle) you have, the more calories your body burns. Why? Because muscle is more metabolically active than fat! Add weight training to your daily regimen. As you've lost weight, you need to add weight training. Before our weight loss, our weight bearing exercise was carrying around our excess weight!

Celebrate your weight loss by increasing your weight bearing exercise. You'll not only like the way you feel, you'll like the way you look!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Cathy W.
on 1/7/08 10:59 pm
Topic: RE: Nice Group
Hi Jimmy, Hey, thanks!  I know that we all will have great groups.  I'm so excited with this new addition to OH and that leaders will have the very first ones on OH.   You'll have an awesome group.  When they are released, I'll be waiting for my invitation to join.   Thanks for all of your support and encouragement. Cathy

Cathy

Hambear
on 1/7/08 3:26 am - Millsboro, DE
Topic: RE: Welcome to LOSE WEIGHT FIND LIFE!
Cathy, I checked it out today. It is beautiful and so inspiring !!! You did a great job !!! See you lighter. Joanne
Jimmy
on 1/6/08 9:50 pm - North Platte, NE
Topic: Nice Group
I feel this will be one of the best support group in the new OH groups. I hope eventually to have a group in the future and hope to have the sucess as this group will have.
Until Next Time,  jimmy
www.obesityhelp.com/group/Reflections
Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 11:24 am
Topic: RE: Published Internet Article
Hi Darlene, Thanks!  I'm glad that you found it interesting and helpful.  Please let me know any feedback you get from your support group members. Thanks for sharing it with your members.  I actually use the items contained in the article so wanted to share it with others too. Cathy

Cathy

Darlene H.
on 1/6/08 11:13 am - Pinson, TN
Topic: RE: Published Internet Article
The article is great Cathy, not only does it give encouragement, i, it actually gives you questions so you can establish your plan of attack.  I will print this off and use it in my support group's next session.  darlene
Darlene Hughes
     Tangled Lights

Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 8:12 am
Topic: RE: The Captain Of Your Ship
Hi Theresa, I'm so happy to have you here in my OH Group.  Thanks for joining! Right back at you too - THANKS for all YOU do too.  You are such a inspiration and special person. Cathy

Cathy

Cathy W.
on 1/6/08 8:11 am
Topic: RE: HI LEADERS AND MEMBERS!
Hi Traci, A BIG welcome to you!   Thanks for your comment about training yesterday.  I'm glad that you enjoyed them.  It was great to have you as part of the training sessions.  Welcome to my OH Group and the OH Leader Team. As we discussed in the training yesterday, if everything goes as we expect it to during the OH Group beta testing, it will be released to leaders within the next couple or few weeks.  Now that you're trained, you'll be among the first to have your own OH Group!  Again.....welcome! Cathy

Cathy

Traci K.
on 1/6/08 7:56 am - Sullivan, MO
Topic: RE: HI LEADERS AND MEMBERS!
Hi Cathy and everyone I think the Groups concept is awesome!  I can't wait to gain full leader access and eventually be able to start my own group.  I just finished my leader training yesterday (great sessions Cathy!).  :)  I look forward to chatting with everyone. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traci  <*)))><  | Sullivan, MO
Join My WLS4Health OH Group
Lap RNY  7/27/04
My blog:  http://wls4health.com

Theresa41
on 1/6/08 7:21 am - Richeyville, PA
Topic: RE: The Captain Of Your Ship
 AMEN TO THAT!!!!     GREAT HUGS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!   THERESA
Please go to www.animalrescuesite.com and click on the box to help feed rescued animals. It is free and only takes a minute each day. Thank you from all of God's creatures!