VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Hey Ladies I can't ...

Hey Ladies I can't get over how the remaining fat re-distributes...

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/16/11 8:18 pm
Hey Ladies,

I sleep in the buff, and got up for a drink of water and I was checking myself out in the full length mirror in the bathroom.

And I could not beleive what I saw, I always always focus on the tummy and thighs, my problem areas, but today I looked from head to toe, and i noticed something:
MY BOOBS HAVE FILLED IN AND PERKED RIGHT BACK UP!!!! 

How frickin' cool is that?  They are just ever so slightly saggy, but at 45 that is to be expected.  They we deflated and so saggy after I got to goal, I even talked about a breast lift and augmentation.  Sure glad I held off for a couple fo reasons:

1.  The obvious one - they filled back in
2.  I don't want any more boobage (attention) than i am already getting 
3.  I actaully like the way I look

I am in awe...

Cindy

p.s.  And I admit, for the first time since I put on this bit of weight from my low, when I looked head to toe, and looked at the whole picture I actually smiled at my reflection and starting turning and looking a the whole length of me from different angles, and I am proud to say "I look Gooooood...."

Marie B.
on 9/16/11 10:00 pm - Pitman, NJ
VSG on 09/20/10 with
You sleep in the buff???  Wow, I haven't done that in 30 years.  I cover up from head to toe!  Of course, I have a houseful of people and it gets cold up here.  So glad to hear your boobies are standing at attention again .   It's great you can look in the mirror and like what you see.  KUDOS!
Have a great day showing off that bod!
Marie
Highest weight ever recorded: 224lbs.    Surgery weight: 194 lbs.
Goal range:  130-135 lbs.
  Lowest:119.7   Current weight 142lbs Height: 5' 2" almost

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/16/11 11:08 pm
 Brandi, you so funny

I laugh

I blirt

I get coffee down my shirt...

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/17/11 1:18 am
lol yep have for years.  With the temps down here it is pretty much a requirement.  Often with not even the sheet on...  but with the fan to cool us. 

Thanks honey!

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/17/11 1:20 am
Hey Marie,

lol yep have for years.  With the temps down here it is pretty much a requirement.  Often with not even the sheet on...  but with the fan to cool us. 

Thanks honey!

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/11 10:37 pm, edited 9/16/11 11:13 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Holy **** woman, your body image mood swings give *me* whiplash!  :} 

HOORAY for liking how you look!!  I put on a few pounds to see if I could get more breast, and I did, but I have a weemufflin over pant waist that is not particularly my favorite, so.. meh.. gotta decide what's the what I like the best.

So what does this mean in terms of you and your dieting or goal or whatever girlie?  Is this a good place because it looks good and feels good?  Or are you needing to be leaner because the number is important?

People with coup contrecoup brain injuries wonder! 

edited because I am misspelling because my macros are off!
Maintaining Cindy
on 9/17/11 12:35 am
Hugh??  Well I am going to lose down to 135 lbs and get a boob job of course!!  Why do you ask?? 

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/11 12:45 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Put down the crack pipe Brandi!!  Sorry girlie!  My brain injury made me forget who I was talking to!

:}
laurak712
on 9/17/11 12:53 am, edited 9/17/11 12:53 am - New Braunfels, TX
Now wiat a minute Cindy...135...that's MY number and you can't have it!!  You tall skinny drink of water. 

Laura

P.S.  I'm so glad you came back to the boards!

Height 5' 7

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/17/11 1:45 am
lol thank so much my sweet friend.  I haven't been called a tall drink of water in years.  Thanks so much!  lol too funny!

Ok, you can have 135 all to yourself.

It is good to be back, I just wish I could get back to myself mentally and physically (exercise wise), but at least I have followed through on this, I am here every single day and that is a good start.

Big long skinny hugs,

Cindy