VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Next Step - Plastic...

Next Step - Plastics!

Lee ~
on 12/6/11 10:38 pm - CA
Thursday morning at 6am I'm on a flight to Monterrey Mexico for plastics with Dr. Sauceda.  After all the research I've done, I can't believe that it's all beginning tomorrow!  I'm lucky that a good friend is going with me because I'll be there for two weeks, under the doctors care.

I'm having my body work done on Friday, December 9th and my Neck/Facelift on December 12th.

I've been the chubby kid since I was 7 (currently 61).  I've never had the body that a girl would want.  Years of yo yo dieting really show because with weight and age, my skin has really taken a beating.  I honestly can't even visualize what my body is going to look like after being lifted everywhere.  I'm excited and scared at the same time which I figure is normal.

I'm keeping myself positive with lovely affirmations about how beautifully and easily I heal and reminding myself constantly that everything always works out for me.  I'm taking lots of guided meditations about healing on my iPad so that I can focus myself on a great healing space.

I'm currently accepting any and all good vibes, swinging lizards, prayers and healing thoughts!

I'll let you know how it goes.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 10:54 pm
Lee, I'm so excited for you and so glad you have a friend going with you.  Your friend must be an angel..

You've worked so hard to get where you are, you are prepared for this.  Everything is going to work out fine.

Have a safe trip followed by surgeries that go flawlessly.  I will be praying for you my dear.  The new you is almost here!  Whooooo Hooooooo!
Lee ~
on 12/6/11 11:30 pm - CA
Trish, thanks so much for being my buddy!!  I really appreciate the prayers.  I'll update when it's over.  :)

novascotiadawn
on 12/6/11 11:11 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yayyyy...Will be thinking and paying for you!! All good healing vibes for you! PS. Love the updated profile picture.

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Lee ~
on 12/6/11 11:31 pm - CA
Thanks Donna!  I still see the old pic. oh well   

I appreciate all healing vibes.  :)

Jaxxy
on 12/6/11 11:48 pm
Hey, Lee... can't believe it's already here.  You are going to do GREAT!  Cannot wait to hear all about it when you get back.  I'll definitely swing a lizard or two and say some prayers!

Hugs,
Laura
Lee ~
on 12/7/11 6:36 am - CA
Thanks Laura, I love those swinging lizards!

Big hugs!!

Nita G.
on 12/6/11 11:50 pm
 That's wonderful! I hope the results are everything you hope for, and that your recovery is easy and fast. Post pictures when you're all healed, for us to admire.
Nita

48 pounds lost prior to surgery

Lee ~
on 12/7/11 6:37 am - CA
You bet Nita.  Thanks so much for the good thoughts.  I'm hoping for the best of everything!!  :)

loverofcats
on 12/7/11 12:17 am
Hi Lee,

I've been thinking a lot about you recently. I wish you flawless surgeries and an uneventful and speedy recovery. Your attitude is so great. It is so wonderful that Nancy is going to be with you. Having such a dear friend with you, will really help in your recovery. I look forward to seeing you, when you return and hope that you are up to having some visitors for a brief period of time.

Won't it be wonderful to have a rockin body!!! Imagine, a flat stomach and perky breasts, along with smaller arms and an uplifted tush, face, neck,  and thighs. I can only dream about it, but you are actually going for it!!!

Swinging all my cats and everything else for you.

Buena Suerte!!!

Take Care,

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat