VSG Maintenance Group

Freaky Friday!

SleeveBear
on 5/4/12 4:11 am - GA
I am freaking out! I am overreacting to some fluctuation in wt, which is under 10 lbs from my maintenance wt. but I feel huge! I have tried everything, and I do mean everything, but to be face to face with regain and feel like I have no weapon, no shield, just sux! My head weighs 400 lbs and I can't seem to calm the freakies! For 4 nights I have stopped eating at 9 pm, but I am weighing more at 6am, everyday. By 11am, it is about the same all 4 days. I should be losing... WTF?
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/12 5:15 am
Are you journaling your food?  If you are not, this is the time to start.  If you are, how many calories are you eating? How many carbs, and how much protein?
SleeveBear
on 5/4/12 10:57 am - GA
 Always follow a lean n green food plan, but I also journal what I actually eat. Around 1200, sometimes less... All clean eating! Low carb, no starches. Protein powder based snacks: pudding, Protein coffee, etc.

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/12 8:42 am
It concerns me that you are gaining on 1200 calories.  I really think you might consider having your resting metabolic rate checked.  I know that there are some people that need to eat even less than 1200, I am hoping that this is not the case for you.  I do know a woman that needs to eat close to 800 calories for life to maintain.  I really thought that she was quite unusual, but I guess it can happen.  Also, have you tried increasing exercise, particularly lifting weights?  This will increase your metabolism.  I would also check with your doctor, as this worries me a bit.
SleeveBear
on 5/8/12 5:36 am - GA
 I contacted the dr, waiting to hear back...