VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Sunday 9/16

Mom4Jazz
on 9/16/12 4:15 am
I think. I might be wrong on the date.

Headache world's better, but only because the sinuses have decided to drain instead of being plugged. Joy.

Today's weight 140.8

Off for my hike. 11.2 miles planned today, just over 2000 feet of elevation change. Not as challenging as it sounds in that the elevation change is all in the first third of the hike (it's a circuit hike). I find a hike that does all its climbing at first is easier than an identical hike that has it spread out. The worst is a down at first, back up when you're tired hike!

How are you guys today?

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/12 6:12 am
Hey Mom!

Glad the headache is better. My kids allergies are kicking up here back in Georgia as we are starting to feel the first but of Fall. We'll be on the beach is just a few weeks and I'm hoping that warm, salty beach air clears it all up for them!

Today I am 157.2, down from 157.4 from yesterday. I am trying to get to 155 by Friday when we leave for vacation. This would have me 5 pounds under goal so I can have a "cushion" for my trip. I plan to enjoy myself but enjoy lots of healthy fresh seafood choices for my protein choices.

Enjoy your Sunday!
NanaDebby65
on 9/16/12 6:36 am - North Richland Hills, TX

Hopefully your sinus issues are better soon!! I've had a sinus headache for about 3 days now and I'm ready for it to be gone!!

I love this time of year but when it rains or a cold/cool front comes in, it does a number on my allergies.

I can almost tell you, down to the minute, a front moves through. I immediately start sneezing and the nose starts running. Every single time!!

It is raining this morning so it's looking like a lazy day for me. I started my fall cleaning yesterday and need to fini**** up today. Hoping I get some motivation to get my butt moving sometime soon.

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your hike!!
HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
loverofcats
on 9/16/12 7:12 am
 112 lbs this morning. Yikes!! That is 2.2 lbs for this week. I'm not sure what is going on. Not eating more than usual. Exercise was less. Time to get very strict.

Going to TRX this AM. I enjoy the Fall, but in CA, it doesn't really start until October.

gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

INgirl
on 9/16/12 7:42 am
 139.5 today, up.
No idea about what today may bring.. I see a lot I should do though!
Jane B.
on 9/16/12 7:50 am - Strathmore, Canada
VSG on 01/11/12 with
I am up to 168.0 today.  Its fluid retention as I ate a salty supper last night.  I know better, but it was the smallest meal on the menu.  I'm sure it will be gone again tomorrow or the next day.

Have a great day all!
HW: 243 SW:228 GW:160
"I want to really live, not just be putting in time"    

rhearob
on 9/16/12 8:15 am - TN

Triedmay run again, had to stop after two miles for hip pain.  Will try again Tuesday.  

Final plastics consult in the morning.  Too excited!

Yard work and work work the rest of the day.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/12 6:39 pm
Rob, where are you getting your Plastics done? If I recall, you are from Nashville, is that correct? I used to live there too. Lots of great medical programs there. I'll be thinking about you. I am so scared of a LBL so I have mad respect for you to go through it!!!!
rhearob
on 9/16/12 6:48 pm - TN

Yep, Nashville.  I am going through Dr. Philip Fleming, the surgery is being done at Centennial Medical Center.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Foxbins
on 9/16/12 9:23 am
135.0 this morning, up a half from the past two days and that's a good thing.

Off to the dog park this morning and then library and deal with family issues this afternoon.