VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Anyone here remembe...

Anyone here remember me?

Stacy160
on 1/17/14 1:45 pm, edited 1/17/14 1:46 pm

I remember you, and I see quite a few familiar names in this thread!   I've posted maybe 3 times in the past year...I've been struggling myself as well.  My surgery was 1/25/2010...one week from today it'll be 4 years.  Hard to believe!

I went from a high of 258 down to 172 and maintained very nicely for close to two years... and then old habits started creeping back in, I realized what a sugar addict I truly was (and still didn't stop myself) and pounds kept showing up here and there.  The highest I weighed myself was all the way back up to about 220-ish.  I'm back right at the 200 mark right now and fully intend to be back where I was (172) or below by April or May. 

Funny (or not) how you don't realize how complacent you get during the time when you really can have just about anything and maintain... looking back, I can really see how the regain happened, what triggered me, what I did wrong, and what needs working on.  I didn't think I had 'head' issues...WRONG!!!  lol

My brother's going to be having VSG in March or April and that's helping to get my own head back in the right place.  I'm REALLY going to try getting back in the habit of visiting here every day--now that  I found you guys!  Had a hard time finding the maintenance group with this new board format.  Anyway, HI again! 

[edit] ...and oh my, that ticker's wrong lol.... I did hit that low number of 166 for a couple of days.  I'm just gonna leave it there as a reminder and as an incentive. :D

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
wls2011
on 1/31/14 12:31 am - Ballston Lake, NY

Nice to see some familiar people on this thread. :)

i have not been on here much. I am almost 3 years post op, and struggling now, regained 20 lbs from my lowest weight. I am up 10 lbs from where i really want to maintain at. I cant seem to get my weight loss mojo back. 

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11